openHAB Milestone builds

2018-12-12 22:49:55.753 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/loader/EquinoxClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "com/zsmartsystems/zigbee/transport/ZigBeeTransportTransmit"
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:276) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:655) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:578) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:538) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:525) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:328) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:368) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.sources.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass(SingleSourcePackage.java:36) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:430) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:395) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:387) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:150) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.zigbee.ember.internal.EmberHandlerFactory.createHandler(EmberHandlerFactory.java:57) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandlerFactory.registerHandler(BaseThingHandlerFactory.java:128) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.doRegisterHandler(ThingManagerImpl.java:600) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.registerHandler(ThingManagerImpl.java:577) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.registerAndInitializeHandler(ThingManagerImpl.java:1073) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.lambda$10(ThingManagerImpl.java:1056) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:891) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArraySet.forEach(CopyOnWriteArraySet.java:404) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.lambda$9(ThingManagerImpl.java:1053) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.handleThingHandlerFactoryAddition(ThingManagerImpl.java:1052) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl.onReadyMarkerAdded(ThingManagerImpl.java:1040) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.service.ReadyServiceImpl.lambda$0(ReadyServiceImpl.java:53) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.HashMap$EntrySpliterator.forEachRemaining(HashMap.java:1696) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.service.ReadyServiceImpl.notifyTrackers(ReadyServiceImpl.java:80) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.service.ReadyServiceImpl.markReady(ReadyServiceImpl.java:53) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.registerReadyMarker(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:428) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.finishBundle(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:374) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.processBundle(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:397) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.access$6(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:389) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker$2.run(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:359) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
2018-12-12 22:49:55.854 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-modbus1': Error restarting bundles:
	Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.zwave [270]
  Another singleton bundle selected: osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.openhab.binding.zwave"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.4.0.201808210909"; singleton:="true"

And cant install the zwave binding from PaperUI

Correct

Installing Zigbee installed the serial transpoirt

You must delete the jars in /addons for bindings you want to install through Paper UI. You now have two Zwave bindings installed. Best to discuss further in another topic. :wink:

Dont know what I should name such a thread… 5iver´s and Kim´s :rofl:

Iupgraded from 2.3 to 2.4M7 and then M8 - so far so good. After re-creating the ZWave things all of my things get ONLINE.

However, I see the following “never seen” problems

• when editing things in Paper UI I also see the described 503 error as well as 403 Conflict when trying to change the Location value
  • When I try to edit an item (PaperUI->Conf->Items) I get into “Configuration chevron_right New Item” and PaperUI shows details for a different item rather then details for the selected item to edit
  • The latest build of the Pentair bundle is not able to update channels of StringType if the channel/item link is created manually. If the link is created using simple mode then the channel gets updated and you see the value in PaperUI->Control. I could reproduce this problem on 2 different systems. I already did a lot of debugging and verified the binding xml+code, but we couldn’t find a bug

Any idea how to solve the PaperUI issues? esp. “item list in HABpanel is incomplete” creates a hurdle, because I don’t want to change my rules by re-creating the thing in simple mode.

I oberseved that my monitoring for openhab/zwave fails sporadically. This monitoring poll the rest API and checks the status of the zwave devices. So it looks like there is a problem with the rest api, which whould also explain why habmin is not working. I think this is a major problem, should we file a bug report some where @Kai?

Hi all,

I have a serious problem with the last milestone build M8. I described the problem in detail here [OH2.4.0.M#] Milestone Testing Summary but maybe its better placed here. Yesterday evening I made another try with the same result. All bindings came up and lots of events are fired. But all of a sudden after some minutes to half an hour all events stop, no rules fire, nothing. Without any error message in neither log.
This is really weired. Any ideas?

Yesterday I upgraded from 2.3 to M8 Milestone. Since then my sonos devices are offline seeing exactly the same error as reported above with not enough threads but this time as an error and there if seems upnp is failing. I have reported the problem here:

Please have a look I would really appreciate a solution cause uninstalling/reinstalling binding doesn’t work and the sonos binding is actually v2.4.0 binding which is failing.

Thanks a lot on any help getting the sonos binding to work.

Sounds like a dead lock. Do you have rules with locks? Likely all the threads running rules are blocked and that’s why you see nothing so it’s not really weird. You could use jstack or jconsole to check what those threads are doing.

I will look into it. My rules are straight forward with nor locks neither sleeps.
I will first make my migration once again an will deploy one binding after the other, starting with homematic. Maybe I will find the reason for the culprit. Anyway I decided to switch mysonsors binding to mqtt as I use mqtt for other things. A good way to keep the setup simple. I will report my findings.

Additionally BasicUI shows „SSE subscribtion failed…“

I’d assume that the Z-Wave binding might block some processing here - I have never seen any reports that the REST/SSE API is unreliable in general. Maybe @chris has some wisdom here, why it might not be a good idea to poll for Z-Wave - or how to fix that issue in the binding. If you see the same behavior WITHOUT using Z-Wave, please let me know.

Turned off polling, it was every 15min. So I don‘t think that exactly this caused the problem. No difference, problem is still there. Removing the zwave binding would cause a lot of work, to reconfigure all things afterwards. @markus7017 seems to have similar problems. Any other Ideas?

By “poll” - do you mean using the REFRESH command?

The ZWave binding shouldn’t block as polling is done in a separate thread. Polling is done routinely, and when someone sends the REFRESH command, it simply restarts the timer -:

public void handleCommand(ChannelUID channelUID, Command command) {
        if (command == RefreshType.REFRESH) {
            startPolling(REFRESH_POLL_DELAY);
            return;
        }
    }

private void startPolling(long initialPeriod) {
        Runnable pollingRunnable = new Runnable() {
            @Override
            public void run() {
            }
        }
        pollingJob = scheduler.scheduleAtFixedRate(pollingRunnable, initialPeriod, pollingPeriod * 1000, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);
    }

I’ve ripped out the guts of this, but I don’t think it should block!

Or do you mean something else by “polling”?

The polling was just reading the state of the z-wave controllee thing every 15min via rest api. This was because I had some trouble with an unrealiable z-stick month ago. Meanwhile I have a new stick and nearly forgotten my montoring. It came to my attention after the upgrade to M8 because I receive random alerts since that.
I mentioned it because all UIs are pretty unstable after upgrading to M8.
The polling for the monitoring is done regularly via localhost on the same device via rest api. I think this is a hint that there is something wrong with the rest api and not a network, browser or other UI related problem.

Hello,

yesterday, i have upgraded from M6 to M8 and now i have the same Problems. How can i help to analyse the Problem?

Interessting update on my side. Retestet this morning and the problem is (nearly) gone.
What happend:

• I installed the “owntracks” binding yesterday evening, had a lot of problems with 503
  • This morning no problems in the UI. So I wrote a small script, which polls the rest api frequently
  • No 503. Everything fine.
  • I uninstalled the owntracks-binding. During a short period while uninstall the binding the 503 errors reappeared for about 10 seconds
  • Afterwards no problems
  • I reinstalled the owntracks-binding. During a short period while installing the binding the 503 errors reappeared for about 10 seconds
  • Afterwards no problems so far.

Today I tried the Milestone 8 Build, but openhab always reports the following errors during startup. I used the update script to update from Milestone 7, which runs without any issue. I tried starting openHAB M8 several times.

Java runtime is “OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 8.31.0.1-macosx) (build 1.8.0_181-b02)”

Is there any way to increase the number of threads?

2018-12-14 20:29:43.534 [ERROR] [org.jupnp.transport.spi.StreamClient] - Failed to instantiate HTTP client
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Insufficient configured threads: required=5 < max=5 for QueuedThreadPool[jupnp-jetty-client]@4ac409ae{STARTED,5<=5<=5,i=5,q=0}[ReservedThreadExecutor@9f29d6a{s=0/1,p=0}]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ThreadPoolBudget.check(ThreadPoolBudget.java:149) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ThreadPoolBudget.leaseTo(ThreadPoolBudget.java:130) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ThreadPoolBudget.leaseFrom(ThreadPoolBudget.java:175) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectorManager.doStart(SelectorManager.java:251) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:138) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:117) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.AbstractConnectorHttpClientTransport.doStart(AbstractConnectorHttpClientTransport.java:64) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:138) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:117) ~[87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.doStart(HttpClient.java:241) ~[?:?]
	at org.jupnp.transport.impl.jetty.JettyStreamClientImpl.<init>(JettyStreamClientImpl.java:79) [241:org.jupnp:2.5.0]
	at org.jupnp.transport.impl.jetty.JettyTransportConfiguration.createStreamClient(JettyTransportConfiguration.java:23) [241:org.jupnp:2.5.0]
	at org.jupnp.OSGiUpnpServiceConfiguration.createStreamClient(OSGiUpnpServiceConfiguration.java:196) [241:org.jupnp:2.5.0]
	at org.jupnp.transport.RouterImpl.enable(RouterImpl.java:135) [241:org.jupnp:2.5.0]
	at org.jupnp.UpnpServiceImpl.startup(UpnpServiceImpl.java:258) [241:org.jupnp:2.5.0]
	at org.jupnp.UpnpServiceImpl.activate(UpnpServiceImpl.java:287) [241:org.jupnp:2.5.0]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:228) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:41) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:664) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:510) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:317) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:307) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:334) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:114) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:947) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:919) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:863) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212) [?:?]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) [?:?]
	at com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher.internal.ResourceTracker.addingService(ResourceTracker.java:39) [20:com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher:5.3.1.201602281253]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:941) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:870) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.trackAdding(AbstractTracked.java:256) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:229) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:901) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) [?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:891) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:877) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:944) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:727) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:661) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:427) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:339) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:381) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:263) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) [?:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1528) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340) [?:?]

and

2018-12-14 20:29:43.546 [ERROR] [org.jupnp.transport.Router          ] - Unable to initialize network router: org.jupnp.transport.spi.InitializationException: Failed to instantiate HTTP client

and

2018-12-14 20:29:43.547 [ERROR] [org.jupnp.transport.Router          ] - Cause: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Insufficient configured threads: required=5 < max=5 for QueuedThreadPool[jupnp-jetty-client]@4ac409ae{STARTED,5<=5<=5,i=5,q=0}[ReservedThreadExecutor@9f29d6a{s=0/1,p=0}]

Issue should be solved here

1 Like

Search function?

1 Like

Sorry!

I do not use the Sonos binding so I skipped this report.

1 Like