OpenHab 2.5.0 Orvibo Binding error after upgrading

Hi Everyone

I have just updated OpenHab to 2.5.0 on Windows 10 & I am getting the following error when trying to control Orvibo devices. I have uninstalled the binding & reinstalled via PaperUI with no effect. I have also removed the Thing but I am unable to re add it.

2019-12-17 22:02:58.820 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.handleCommand()' on 'org.openhab.binding.orvibo.internal.handler.S20Handler@44416fd9': Queue full
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full
	at java.util.AbstractQueue.add(AbstractQueue.java:98) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
	at java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.add(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:312) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
	at com.github.tavalin.s20.network.DatagramSocketWriter.send(DatagramSocketWriter.java:70) ~[?:?]
	at com.github.tavalin.s20.network.TransportManager.send(TransportManager.java:237) ~[?:?]
	at com.github.tavalin.s20.S20Client.sendMessage(S20Client.java:137) ~[?:?]
	at com.github.tavalin.s20.Socket.setPowerState(Socket.java:209) ~[?:?]
	at com.github.tavalin.s20.Socket.on(Socket.java:198) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.orvibo.internal.handler.S20Handler.handleCommand(S20Handler.java:75) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor111.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:152) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.InvocationHandlerSync.invoke(InvocationHandlerSync.java:59) [bundleFile:?]
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy789.handleCommand(Unknown Source) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.profiles.ProfileCallbackImpl.handleCommand(ProfileCallbackImpl.java:74) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.profiles.SystemDefaultProfile.onCommandFromItem(SystemDefaultProfile.java:48) [bundleFile:?]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor110.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:152) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_192]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_192]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_192]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_192]

I have the same problem! I didn’t found solution yet… ;(

I have the same problem! Orvibo binding works perfectly on OpenHab2.4 on my primary Synology NAS. Installed OpenHab 2.5 on a second Synology NAS and got the same “Queue full” error.

Can anyone in the community assist or let me know how to contact the developer/maintainer to resolve this issue?

An issue have been created by me at GitHub. Unfortunately there is no reaction.

Same problem here

Edit: anyone have any idea where can we find the .jar for 2.4.0?

https://dl.bintray.com/openhab/mvn/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.orvibo/2.4.0/:org.openhab.binding.orvibo-2.4.0.jar

It didn’t work for me though…

I found it somewhere and it works for me. I can share it on google drive or something if you need it.

Yes, please! :crossed_fingers:

PM me in like 10 hours so I’m home from work

there you go

1 Like

I rolled back to 2.4.0-1 using the following commands, rebooted and my Orvibo sockets are now working again!

sudo apt-get update
apt-cache showpkg openhab2

And then this:

sudo apt-get install openhab2=2.xxxx

I’m getting the same issue. Don’t really want to roll back the whole system to 2.4. Is that the only way anyone knows to fix currently, or can the individual Orvibo binding be rolled back?
Thanks
Steve

Could anyone who had 2.4 version upload it or leave a link to download? Those above don’t work or are empty. I’m on the same situation and my two plugs cannot be used by openhab. thanks in advance.

Hi,

Anyone able to help us out here (see last two messages above)

Thanks
Steve

i am now on 2.5.7 and i have seen that i cant control it, i think its the same problem.

I found an old version in my system and think it might help others.

It’s not working for me on 2.5.5 :frowning:

@SteveBuckell @victor_lopez

Hi Mark,

You’re confirming that older version of the jar works on your setup?

Thanks
Steve

Hi @SteveBuckell

Nope, not confirming. But this version was working for me on 2.5.* previously.

I haven’t figured what’s preventing it from working at present but will need to clear caches etc.

I just thought I’d post it as 2.4.0 binding version was known to be working for @alex_bartis

Ok - thanks for letting us know. Will try against 2.5.7 at some point and let you know how I get on

Cheers
Steve