OpenHAB 2 non Exposes All my files from selected elements .Items give my openHAB Cloud

OpenHAB 2 non Exposes All my files from selected elements .Items give my openHAB Cloud, but just a few.

In substance are exposed solo The cre elements with PaperUI, WHILE Those cre manuals for binding souliss Esposti are not.

In the new version of the wiki nuts Who does not need persistence

Why?

Because you have to expose every single item through an expose command, either in PaperUI or textbased via openhabcloud.cfg:

http://docs.openhab.org/addons/io/openhabcloud/readme.html

thank you and sorry for the double post.
I understand what you mean but I have already done what you say but without success.
some items are posted in the cloud that is only the items created with paperUI, meter the items manually created no …

the wiki is written … Alternatively, you can configure the settings in the file … conf / services / openhabcloud.cfg

qusto file no longer exists in that location, but only on:

userdata / config / org / openhab / openhabcloud.config

That is just a “copy” from your settings you have done through PaperUI. Normally you dont’t have to touch that file, but because you are experiencing problems you can safely delete userdata/config/org/openhab/openhabcloud.config

Then you have two options: either create your exposed items through PaperUI or add the file openhabcloud.cfg manually to your config folder and expose your items like:

expose=item1,item2,item3

Then restart openHAB (or the server it’s running on) and trigger your items: if the state hasn’t changed, it will not be exposed to your cloud.

I attach the files.
I do not see items on the cloud

--------------------------items----------------------------------

Group All
Group gMyOpenHAB (All)
Group g2F (All)
Group g2F_Entrance “Ingresso” <> (g2F)

Group gLights “Luci” (All)

Group gNetwork “WIFI” <> (g1F)

Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF) gLights “All Lights [(%d)]” (All)

Switch Light_2F_Stairs “Scala Ingresso Luce” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights,gNetwork) {souliss=“T11:0:0”, autoupdate=false}

Switch SwitchAutoMode “T12” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T12:0:1:switch”, autoupdate=“false”}
Switch SwitchAutoMode_setup “Auto” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T12:0:1:automode”, autoupdate=“false”}

Switch Light_2F_Stairs_1 “T18” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T18:0:2”, autoupdate=false}

/* NTP binding demo item */
DateTime Date “Data [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]” { ntp=“Europe/Rome:it_IT” }

Group gDiagnostics “Diagnostica” (All)
Group gNodes_Health “Souliss Stato Salute Nodi” (gDiagnostics)
Number HEALTNode0 “Health Node 0 [%1d]” (gNodes_Health,gTechnicView_Node0) {souliss=“D98:0:998”}

Group gTechnicView “Souliss Vista Nodi” (gDiagnostics)
Group gTechnicView_Node0 “Node 0 : ROW1B1” (gTechnicView)

--------------------openhabcloud.cfg (created manually)-----------------------------------------

############################## openHAB Cloud Connector #############################

The URL of the openHAB Cloud service to connect to.

Optional, default is set to the service offered by the openHAB Foundation

(https://myopenhab.org/)

#baseURL=

Defines the mode in which you want to operate the connector.

Possible values are:

- notification: Only push notifications are enabled, no remote access is allowed.

- remote: Push notifications and remote access are enabled.

Optional, default is ‘remote’.

#mode=

A comma-separated list of items to be exposed to external services like IFTTT.

Events of those items are pushed to the openHAB Cloud and commands received for

these items from the openHAB Cloud service are accepted and sent to the local bus.

Optional, default is an empty list.

expose=gMyOpenHAB

You can’t expose groups, you have to expose every single item.

You need to read the docs:
http://docs.openhab.org/addons/io/openhabcloud/readme.html

# A comma-separated list of items to be exposed to external services like IFTTT. 
# Events of those items are pushed to the openHAB Cloud and commands received for
# these items from the openHAB Cloud service are accepted and sent to the local bus.
# Optional, default is an empty list.
#expose=

thanks for the answers, but it still does not work

File .items

Group All
Group g2F (All)
Group g2F_Entrance “Ingresso” <> (g2F)
Group gLights “Luci” (All)
Group gNetwork “WIFI” (g1F)
Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF) gLights “All Lights [(%d)]” (All)

Switch Light_2F_Stairs “Scala Ingresso Luce” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T11:0:0”, autoupdate=false}
Switch SwitchAutoMode “T12” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T12:0:1:switch”, autoupdate=“false”}
Switch SwitchAutoMode_setup “Auto” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T12:0:1:automode”, autoupdate=“false”}
Switch Light_2F_Stairs_1 “T18” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T18:0:2”, autoupdate=false}
Switch ContattoTest “T13 stato T12” (g2F_Entrance,gTechnicView_Node0,gLights) {souliss=“T13:0:3”, autoupdate=false}

Group gTemperature “Clima Esterno” (All)
Number Temperatura “Temperatura esterna” (gTemperature) {channel=“yahooweather:weather:Italy:temperature”}
Number Umidity “Umidità esterna” (gTemperature) {channel=“yahooweather:weather:Italy:umidity”}
Number Pressione “Pressione esterna” (gTemperature) {channel=“yahooweather:weather:Italy:pressure”}

/* NTP binding demo item */
DateTime Date “Data [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]” { ntp=“Europe/Rome:it_IT” }

Group gDiagnostics “Diagnostica” (All)
Group gNodes_Health “Souliss Stato Salute Nodi” (gDiagnostics)
Number HEALTNode0 “Health Node 0 [%1d]” (gNodes_Health,gTechnicView_Node0) {souliss=“D98:0:998”}

Group gTechnicView “Souliss Vista Nodi” (gDiagnostics)
Group gTechnicView_Node0 “Node 0 : ROW1B1” (gTechnicView)

File openhabcloud.cfg -manuale-

############################## openHAB Cloud Connector #############################

# The URL of the openHAB Cloud service to connect to.
# Optional, default is set to the service offered by the openHAB Foundation
# (https://myopenhab.org/)
#baseURL=

# Defines the mode in which you want to operate the connector.
# Possible values are:
# - notification: Only push notifications are enabled, no remote access is allowed.
# - remote: Push notifications and remote access are enabled.
# Optional, default is ‘remote’.
#mode=

**# A comma-separated list of items to be exposed to external services like IFTTT. **
# Events of those items are pushed to the openHAB Cloud and commands received for
# these items from the openHAB Cloud service are accepted and sent to the local bus.
# Optional, default is an empty list.
expose=ContattoTest

autoupdate=false means no status update, that means that item does not get transfered to your openhabcloud.

For a solution (make the binding update the status) see:

set to = true … same problem … it is not published

ok perfect thank you with = true works. just that after avrlo published cloud put it back a = false otherwise then I have problems with the bindings