openHAB 3.0 Milestone 3 discussion

3 posts were split to a new topic: Serial device

When I import this group Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF) gPower OH3 does not assign the OR, I have to manually specify an “Aggregation Function”

If I use the same definition in a .items file the aggregation is correct.

i have tried it with the metadata, but when it is a dimmer, it stops by 100, the slider goes to 254, but no value will be send after 100

Not sure what that has to do with long obsolete OH 3.0 Milestone release? (They’re currently on 3.1 milestones)
If nothing, start a new thread.

1 Like

Oops I meant 3.1.0 MH3, posted in the wrong thread

Quick rookie question. Why is the Hayward Omnilogic binding that was introduced in milestone #1 not showing up in milestone #3? Do I need to rebuild to match this version?

I downloaded the latest Z-Wave bundle build from the CI and copied it to the addons folder. I have stopped the old bundle and started the new one and I then get the following message:

Error executing command: Error executing command on bundles: Error starting bundle 290: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.zwave [290] Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: [javax.measure]; version=“[2.1.0,3.0.0]”

I am currently on OH 3.1.0.M3. Do I have to be on the snapshot or is M3 okay? What could be the reason that the latest bundle is missing the javax.measure?

I believe the measure bundle has been updated.
There is always a chance that any development package won’t run on an older base.

Current snapshots will not run on M3 die to the upgraded OSGi version. M4 will work with current snapshots though.

Thanks Bruce, that explains it. I’d rather stay on M3 with my production system until M4 is perceived to be stable (even though the latest zwave bundle contains a small database fix from me).

M4 is M4, it won’t ever change. There’ll be many snapshots, and eventually M5.

2 Likes