openHAB 3.1.0 Build #2253 no Bindings will run

Openhab running on Raspi 4 under Buster. After making an update to the new build I get this error:

021-03-11 21:11:28.070 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-tr064, openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-avmfritz, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-binding-ipcamera, openhab-binding-telegram, openhab-transformation-xslt, openhab-binding-homematic, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-transformation-jinja, openhab-transformation-scale, openhab-binding-icalendar, openhab-persistence-jdbc-mariadb, openhab-binding-mpd, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-automation-groovyscripting, openhab-transformation-xpath, openhab-automation-jythonscripting, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-knx': Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.mariadb.jdbc/mariadb-java-client/1.4.6

Nothing runs.

You are not the only one:

and

also a downgrading to openHAB 3.0.1 Release Build will not work.
The same error only the version changed to /1.3.5

It works

Hello,

I got maven errors for following Plugin: Ho can I disable it?
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.tankerkoenig/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Thx Alf

Getting errors on installing new bindings

ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-ntp': Error:

Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.ntp/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT

cat /etc/openhab/services/addons.cfg
remote = false

apt-get install openhab-addons

systemctl restart openhab

It works, but not with repo. Still wait until repo is fixed. Then reenable maven.

I’m running OH3.0.1 on Windows 10 and am also getting
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.ntp/3.0.1

I appear to have the same problem as you. Have you found the remedy to yours?
From adfderheld, it appears that I need to add remote = false to the addons.cfg file even though the OH documentation states

The binding has no configuration options, all configuration is done at Thing level.

I looked into my addons.cfg and found the following. My problem must be different than yours.

# Access Remote Add-on Repository
# Defines whether the remote openHAB add-on repository should be used for browsing and installing add-ons. (default is true)

You seem to have not read or acted upon this announcement @nyholm

Thank you, Thank you. I updated to OH3.0.2 and all is well.

1 Like