openHAB 3.3 Milestone discussion

Thanks for the analysis. I tried to implement that, but unfortunately UIComponentProvider is in an internal package. I guess we should move it, so the specific provider can live in the habpanel project instead of the core project.

How does one revert back to M3? (I generally use openhabian to manage versions, but I don’t see where there is an option to pick a Milestone release other than the most current one.

Update
(openhabian uses apt, I reverted with sudo apt-get install openhab=3.3.0~M3-1), but there were errors related to a transform that was still M4, so I went back to M4)

there are other namespaces to handle as well.

• system:sitemap (UIComponent-based sitemaps)
  • ui:blocks (Blockly librairies)

With potentially more to come (e.g. custom item metadata namespaces).

1 Like

For Sitemap there is a Provider, I’m currently working on the blocks provider and some refactoring. I wonder if we could generalize it, so it works for all namespaces.

with dnf package manager i used the following commands.

dnf --showduplicates list openhab
dnf install openhab-3.3.0~M3-1

I don‘t know which package manager openhabian is using, but google would help I guess.

I just installed 3.3.0 M4 and I’m seeing the same problem as @IARI I think.

2022-05-02 14:28:19.290 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-networkupstools, openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-bluetooth, openhab-binding-mail, openhab-voice-googletts, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-ui-habot, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-binding-network, openhab-automation-jsscripting, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-binding-zigbee, openhab-binding-shelly, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-roku, openhab-binding-ipcamera, openhab-binding-openweathermap, openhab-binding-http, openhab-binding-astro': Error:
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console.telegesis/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.telegesis/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.ember/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console.ember/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.cc2531/1.4.5
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.xbee/1.4.5

On the separate thread @wborn indicated that the updated libraries haven’t been added to the online repo.

If the updated libraries have been added to the repo, that wasn’t the original problem. If they have not been added, they still need to be added to the repo.

Downloading the kar file and putting it into the addons folder fixes the problem for now.

1 Like

This is done now, so the problem should be solved!

2 Likes

After upgrading from M3 to 3.3.0 M4 some of my Jython rules are not loading.
All Jython files having

from core.actions import NotificationAction

result in

2022-05-02 18:06:44.753 [ERROR] [ipt.internal.ScriptEngineManagerImpl] - Error during evaluation of script 'file:/etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/python/personal/heating.py': AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'actionClass' in /etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/python/personal/heating.py at line number 1

and none of the rules in that file load.
I have tried moving the import further down in the file, but this doesn’t help.
It also fails with

from core.actions import ScriptExecution
and 
from core.actions import PersistenceExtensions

Anybody else seen this?

Since the update to M4, the sitemaps are gone, and neither available on the web browser nor in the OpenHAB app. Any tweaks known to get this back?

Regular Sitemaps?

BasicUI Sitemaps

That’s a new one and that works for me. Is there anything in the logs?

BTW: HABPanel and Blockly issues will be fixed by Add support for automatic creation of ManagedProviders for UI components by J-N-K · Pull Request #2948 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub.

2 Likes

Well, there are some messages for the initial start after the upgrade to M4, but I don’t see that this is related to BasicUI funtionality.

2022-05-02 11:33:58.932 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'SwitchLinkONLINE' failed: var String logName = "Pumpe_Dach"
var message = "Switch-Link ist OFFLINE - " + now
logInfo(logName, "Schalter Status: ONLINE")
Warning.sendCommand("ONLINE")
logInfo(logName, "Schalter Status: " + Pumpe_Dach_Outlet.state)
Pumpe_Dach_Outlet.sendCommand(OFF)
On_Off_Line.sendCommand(ON)
val mailActions = getActions("mail","mail:smtp:8fce8ed1")
mailActions.sendMail("I.Compas@gmx.de", "openHAB Switch-Link Status", message)
   The method sendMail(String, String, String) is undefined for the type ThingActions; line 9, column 356, length 8
2022-05-02 11:33:58.860 [ERROR] [xtext.validation.CompositeEValidator] - Error executing EValidator
org.eclipse.xtext.util.RuntimeIOException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/lib/openhab/__synthetic0.39076263102713027.script (No such file or directory)
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.DerivedStateAwareResourceDescriptionManager.internalGetResourceDescription(DerivedStateAwareResourceDescriptionManager.java:48) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.impl.DefaultResourceDescriptionManager$1.get(DefaultResourceDescriptionManager.java:68) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.impl.DefaultResourceDescriptionManager$1.get(DefaultResourceDescriptionManager.java:65) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.util.OnChangeEvictingCache.get(OnChangeEvictingCache.java:79) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.impl.DefaultResourceDescriptionManager.getResourceDescription(DefaultResourceDescriptionManager.java:65) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.persistence.StorageAwareResourceDescriptionManager.getResourceDescription(StorageAwareResourceDescriptionManager.java:29) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.impl.ResourceSetBasedResourceDescriptions.getResourceDescription(ResourceSetBasedResourceDescriptions.java:121) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.impl.ResourceSetBasedResourceDescriptions$1$1.computeNext(ResourceSetBasedResourceDescriptions.java:75) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.impl.ResourceSetBasedResourceDescriptions$1$1.computeNext(ResourceSetBasedResourceDescriptions.java:65) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.tryToComputeNext(AbstractIterator.java:141) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:136) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$5.computeNext(Iterators.java:635) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.tryToComputeNext(AbstractIterator.java:141) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:136) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.hasNext(TransformedIterator.java:42) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.hasNext(TransformedIterator.java:42) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$ConcatenatedIterator.getTopMetaIterator(Iterators.java:1312) ~[?:?]
        at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$ConcatenatedIterator.hasNext(Iterators.java:1328) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.access.impl.IndexedJvmTypeAccess.getIndexedJvmType(IndexedJvmTypeAccess.java:110) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.access.impl.IndexedJvmTypeAccess.getIndexedJvmType(IndexedJvmTypeAccess.java:94) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.access.impl.IndexedJvmTypeAccess.getIndexedJvmType(IndexedJvmTypeAccess.java:70) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.access.TypeResource.resolveJavaObjectURIProxy(TypeResource.java:169) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.impl.JvmAnnotationReferenceImplCustom.eResolveProxy(JvmAnnotationReferenceImplCustom.java:36) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.impl.JvmAnnotationReferenceImpl.getAnnotation(JvmAnnotationReferenceImpl.java:100) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.util.DeprecationUtil.isDeprecatedMember(DeprecationUtil.java:60) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.util.DeprecationUtil.isTransitivelyDeprecatedMember(DeprecationUtil.java:75) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.validation.XbaseValidator.checkDeprecated(XbaseValidator.java:1873) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.validation.XbaseValidator.checkDeprecated(XbaseValidator.java:1943) ~[?:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor100.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.AbstractDeclarativeValidator$MethodWrapper.invoke(AbstractDeclarativeValidator.java:129) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.AbstractDeclarativeValidator.internalValidate(AbstractDeclarativeValidator.java:337) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.AbstractInjectableValidator.validate(AbstractInjectableValidator.java:72) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.CompositeEValidator.validate(CompositeEValidator.java:151) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.doValidate(Diagnostician.java:257) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:244) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.CancelableDiagnostician.validate(CancelableDiagnostician.java:41) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.validation.XbaseDiagnostician.validate(XbaseDiagnostician.java:43) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:201) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.Diagnostician.validate(Diagnostician.java:143) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.ResourceValidatorImpl.validate(ResourceValidatorImpl.java:147) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.annotations.validation.DerivedStateAwareResourceValidator.validate(DerivedStateAwareResourceValidator.java:33) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.validation.ResourceValidatorImpl.validate(ResourceValidatorImpl.java:91) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.model.script.runtime.internal.engine.ScriptEngineImpl.validate(ScriptEngineImpl.java:177) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.model.script.runtime.internal.engine.ScriptEngineImpl.getValidationErrors(ScriptEngineImpl.java:181) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.model.script.runtime.internal.engine.ScriptEngineImpl.parseScriptIntoXTextEObject(ScriptEngineImpl.java:147) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.model.script.runtime.internal.engine.ScriptEngineImpl.newScriptFromString(ScriptEngineImpl.java:111) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.model.script.runtime.internal.engine.DSLScriptEngine.eval(DSLScriptEngine.java:127) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.automation.module.script.internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler.lambda$0(ScriptActionHandler.java:58) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:183) [?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.automation.module.script.internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler.execute(ScriptActionHandler.java:55) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.automation.internal.RuleEngineImpl.executeActions(RuleEngineImpl.java:1181) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.automation.internal.RuleEngineImpl.runRule(RuleEngineImpl.java:989) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.automation.internal.TriggerHandlerCallbackImpl$TriggerData.run(TriggerHandlerCallbackImpl.java:89) [bundleFile:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/lib/openhab/__synthetic0.39076263102713027.script (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:219) ~[?:?]
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:157) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.FileURIHandlerImpl.createInputStream(FileURIHandlerImpl.java:99) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ExtensibleURIConverterImpl.createInputStream(ExtensibleURIConverterImpl.java:360) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.XtextResourceSet$1.createInputStream(XtextResourceSet.java:299) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1314) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.persistence.StorageAwareResource.load(StorageAwareResource.java:64) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.resource.DerivedStateAwareResourceDescriptionManager.internalGetResourceDescription(DerivedStateAwareResourceDescriptionManager.java:46) ~[?:?]
        ... 60 more
2022-05-02 11:33:59.013 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'SwitchLinkOFFLINE' failed: var String logName = "Pumpe_Dach"
var String message = "Switch-Link ist OFFLINE - " + now
logInfo(logName, "Schalter Channel Status: OFFLINE")
Warning.sendCommand("OFFLINE")
logInfo(logName, "Schalter Status: " + Pumpe_Dach_Outlet.state)
On_Off_Line.sendCommand(OFF)
val mailActions = getActions("mail","mail:smtp:8fce8ed1")
mailActions.sendMail("I.Compas@gmx.de", "openHAB Switch-Link Status", message)
   Error executing EValidator; line 0, column 0, length 0

And nothing changed after a restart.
Any chance to get the pages back?

BasicUI Bundle is installed and active:

277 │ Active │  80 │ 3.3.0.M4               │ openHAB UI :: Bundles :: Basic UI

Please go to the MainUI/Developer Tools/API Explorer and request /sitemap. Do you see your sitemaps?

Hi @Kai, hi @rlkoshak,
I added that “openhab-addons-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.kar” to addons folder of 3.3.0M4 - but I can not see that the HABpanel issue is solved.
What else do I need to do?
Thanks in advance,
regards, Kai

HABPanel, Blockly and (possibly) Sitemap issues are related to a change in core, not in addons. A PR to fix them has been submitted, but it requires review and is not yet merged: Add support for automatic creation of ManagedProviders for UI components by J-N-K · Pull Request #2948 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub

4 Likes

No, there isn’t anything what would make me believe, that the sitemaps are still there.

Trying to recreate the sitemap fails. I can’t save the code successfully, although the parser show no error.

2022-05-05 10:11:53.662 [ERROR] [internal.JSONResponseExceptionMapper] - Unexpected exception occurred while processing REST request.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ManagedProvider is not available
	at org.openhab.core.common.registry.AbstractRegistry.lambda$1(AbstractRegistry.java:346) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:408) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.common.registry.AbstractRegistry.add(AbstractRegistry.java:346) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.io.rest.ui.internal.UIResource.addComponent(UIResource.java:160) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:179) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:201) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:104) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:59) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:96) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:308) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:265) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:234) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:208) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:160) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:225) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:298) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:217) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707) ~[bundleFile:3.1.0]
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:273) ~[bundleFile:3.4.5]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:799) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:550) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceServletHandler.doHandle(HttpServiceServletHandler.java:74) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:600) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:235) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1624) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:233) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1440) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doHandle(HttpServiceContext.java:294) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:188) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:501) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1594) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:186) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1355) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerHandlerCollection.handle(JettyServerHandlerCollection.java:90) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:516) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.lambda$handle$1(HttpChannel.java:487) ~[bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.dispatch(HttpChannel.java:732) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:479) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:277) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:105) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$1.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:104) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:338) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:315) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:173) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:409) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:883) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:1034) [bundleFile:9.4.46.v20220331]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

According to this PR discussion there are plans to release a new milestone this weekend with the fix for this issue. For now, I was able to restore my sitemaps by downgrading to M3 on openhabian.

sudo apt-get install openhab=3.3.0~M3-1

i do not realize any problem with this imports since 3.3.0.M4, for me they still work normal. but i do not use the import NotificationAction so this i cannot test.

Hi,

I just did an update to M4. Unfortunately, the habpanel didn’t want to load from storage anymore. Only storage in browser was still available. Saving the current configuration to a new model did not work either.