Openhab 3 / homematic binding / CCU (raspberryMatic) not connection / Jetty start failed

Hello MHerbst,
thank you for your great work.
Your newest Homematic Binding from GitHub fixes my issue that the CCU3 (Raspberrymatic VM) got stuck on “initializing” in Openhab Milestone 4 (Docker).
With the M4 Version Binding the CCU3 gets detected but could not be initialized.

Thank you very much.

Hi Martin
In my environment (CCU3-Raspberrymatic), M4 also remains in the initialization process. I continue to work with the stable version 3.0.2 without any restrictions.
Thank you for your valuable work.
Greetings, Urs

Thanks a lot, this solved the same problem which I had (“Jetty start failed”) after moving from Openhabian to Openhab as part of a Docker-installation on my Raspi: Everything worked after the migration, except my Homematic IP CCU2, which could not be found. Setting the Raspi IP address as the Callback Network Address in the Homematic Binding did the trick.

Hello,

with the newset Snapshot OH 3.1 the Homematic Binding stopped working.
Yesterday everything was fine, today, updating the Snapshot the Bridge gets stuck on “Initializing”.
Callback Adress is configured but that doesnt help.
I get the same error as described by Taxi99fe.

Hi,

which Snapshot are you using? There was a general problem reported with 2723 that was fixed with 2734.

If a newer snapshot does not solve the problem, please enable DEBUG log mode for the HomeMatic binding and post the openhab.log after a restart.

Hello,

I used Snapshot 2734 (Docker, Alpine and Debian tested). Enabling DEBUG Loglevel does not work for me. Inside the docker container with “log:set” i get the error “command not found”.
Is there another way to enable the debug log?
After the Restart ther Error shown in my OH Log from Homematic Binding is:

2021-05-12 07:58:59.200 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.client.RpcClient.getGatewayInfo(RpcClient.java:263) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.HomematicGatewayFactory.loadGatewayInfo(HomematicGatewayFactory.java:50) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.HomematicGatewayFactory.createGateway(HomematicGatewayFactory.java:34) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.handler.HomematicBridgeHandler.initializeInternal(HomematicBridgeHandler.java:109) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

I use Openhab in a Docker (Unraid Server) and Raspberrymatic in a VM with HmIP-RFUSB (unraid, too).
On earlier Snapshots it worked out of the box… since the update yesterday to 2734 it stucks.

To enable the log mode you have to login to the Karaf console either with ssh or the client command (see The Console | openHAB).

Maybe the stacktrace is already sufficient. Which version of the Homematic binding are you using? You could try a test version from here GitHub - MHerbst/openhab-addons-test where I made some changes regarding the network connectivity.

I am using the Version which comes with the Snapshot. I could not use your test addon from Git because its not loading. I installed transport-upnp but that doesnt work.
This is the debug log from the homematic binding… i hope that can help you.
homematic_debug.txt (150.3 KB)

This is one of the problems I have fixed with the test version. I will have to figure out why it does not work with Snapshot 2734

Since Snapshot 2734 i had to install the transport-upnp feature (because of an error message in the logs) and after that i got the error message

2021-05-12 21:10:21.028 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.homematic-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.homematic [268]
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: javax.measure; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"

Maybe this can be helpful.

This looks like a problem caused by some recent changes in openHAB core. I will try to provide a new test version this weekend but it will probably also need a new snapshot installation due to some dependencies.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.