Openhab 3 sudden delay since a few weeks when turning light on Niko Home control

Dear,

i have a RPI 3b+ (i think) with openhab3.
I use a binding from Niko Home Control (NHC here after). (every single light in the house + rollershutters).
THis is NHC1, so simple binding, detected my NHC, all my lights and shutters were available, i do not use a myniko account or have a bridge/ gateway from NIko like in NHC2

Since 1-2 weeks i have a delay of about 1-5 minutes when turning my lights on via openhab, initially noticed via google home mini, but then started using the openhab app to test.
So all my new tests are always happening via the openhab app.

I see in the frontail that my commands gets received straight away, but after that i dont have any “logging” to find out what is wrong.
Is the binding working and sending this to NHC, is NHC actually receiving this late, or is NHC the one having the delay.
I can say that smartplugs and other bindings are working perfectly, no delay.
I can also say… that when i restart the openhab service that it works again for a little while.

When this delay issue occured… i tested my NHC app which works fine without delays
So i’d say the issue would be in the binding.
But that would only be a estimated guess.

Is there anything that i can do / test to fix this please?

I only have 1 error i see in the Frontail.
“chromecast”, this is giving quite a lot of communication errors, i only use the chromecast binding so i can link my google home mine, i dont rly own a physical chromecast or other devices linked to this binding.

But here’s the error if needed:

• this error is existing even when my NHC is working (after service restart)
2023-02-16 13:22:55.924 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'chromecast:chromecast:1158d8e88be9c1aa53a2bf786bf7222a' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Connection timed out (Connection timed out)

2023-02-16 13:23:00.076 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'chromecast:chromecast:1158d8e88be9c1aa53a2bf786bf7222a' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Connection timed out (Connection timed out) to ONLINE

Thank you!

Hi, did you ever solved this? I think I have the same issue.

Sorry I didn’t pick this one up back in Februari.

I am on NHC II, so difficult for me the debug NHC I. Still it would be useful to get debug logs to see what is happening.
Are you still on OH3 or did you move to OH4.x since?