Openhab and Sonoff Switch

Now i want to set e rule to create the interlock.
Can you help me?

Glad I could help for the big problem!
What do you understand by an ā€œinterlockā€?
Both switches can be switched on/off with a single switch - item?
Unless you want to have the single switches as well, connecting both devices to one relay would do the job out off the box.

1 Like

I explain you
I want to use the sonoff to command a blind.
I set from the tasmota the interlock ( i am not able to have both switches on).

1. Now iā€™m not sure if is better to set interlock by the rule or by tasmota of sonoff.

2. Now i have a problem with the stat:
    I have both switch off.
    I switch on the 1.
    Then i switch on the 2 and switch1 go off automatically
    Then i switch on the switch1 and the switch2 on the sonoff go correcrltly to off but on openhab i donā€™t see the change

Please explain the functionality you want to achieve.
It is unclear if you want to the switches interlocked in order that only one of them is in ON.in this case the situation as written ( both are off) will not happen.

I want to raise or lower the shutter.
So i can have both to off but no both to on

At the moment from openhab i command the switches of the sonoff. The commands arrive correcrltly to the sonoff but the state in openhab is not always correct.

That might be a problem of the used state-topic. Tasmota sends a ā€œstateā€ after each state-change, mostly the used state-topic subscribed to is this one. Additionally Tasmota sends a ā€œteleā€ topic every 5 (default!) minutes, which includes the state of the relays. You could use that or even both messages to show the correct actual state.

For the problem to setup the switches for a blind Iā€™d use a rule ( or two) triggering on the change of each relay to ON. But that is my personell opinion.

But iā€™m not experience with the rules

You should recognize the amount of time and effort that @opus has spent to help with your original issue, not to mention the add-ons. Use the heart icon (by clicking on it) to give a like and show your appreciation.

Go to the post that answered/provided the solution to the original issue and click the square box to mark the topic as solved. This will help anyone else that may have similar issues find a quick solution.

Next, start reading the documentation on how to use rules. Start with something easy and once you have it working then move in the direction needed for whatever youā€™re wanting to do. If you have a rule that doesnā€™t work then start a new topic and post what you have. Someone will be glad to help but not many people will just simply write all your rules for you.

@fzonno Iā€™m not trying to be mean in any way so please donā€™t misinterpret any of the above as so. This is a great community and helping each other is what itā€™s all about. Just remember weā€™re all volunteers here and something as simple as a like (that heart icon) goes a long way.:wink: Closing this topic and starting a new one helps others find solutions easier. Example, if a topic has 150 post with multiple questions and answers itā€™s unlikely that others will read beyond the first solution.

Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m glad at Opus but to mark the post as resolved iā€™m able to resolve the state.
Anyway I show my appreciation to Opius of course :grinning:

1 Like

I done it
Is it result?

You can click the icon on any post in any topic and once itā€™s clicked you will see it turn red if your the one that clicked it. If itā€™s grey with a number then someone else has given the post a like but you can still give it a like as well. When more likes are given on a post you will see the number increase.

If you look at your post above you will see that I gave it a like.

You can also click your picture (the green F in your case) and see the number of likes youā€™ve received and give.

ok ok I have done

1 Like

Iā€™m not understand why the state doesnā€™t work if i set the interlock from Tasmota

Iā€™m curious. How do set the interlock?

by the command ā€œinterlock 1ā€

Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t know this feature. Please ask in the Tasmota forum or GitHub.

@opus
Here is a list of the Tasmota commands you can use. You need to login to your Tasmota device at itā€™s IP address on your network and open up the online Console window. There is where you can change settings for your device.

John Frankforther