Openhab-binding-novelanheatpump1 / NullPointerException

Hi guys i have installed the binding and configured the ip as described…
I am getting following Errors in my log:

2017-12-03 22:09:17.841 [WARN ] [lanheatpump.internal.HeatPumpBinding] - couldn’t establish network connection [host ‘null’]
2017-12-03 22:09:17.842 [WARN ] [org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin] - EventAdmin: Exception during event dispatch [org.osgi.service.event.Event [topic=openhab/command/HeatPump_warmwater_operation_mode] {bridgemarker=true, item=HeatPump_warmwater_operation_mode, command=0} | {org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler}={event.topics=openhab/command/*, service.pid=org.openhab.novelanheatpump, component.name=org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump, component.id=208, service.id=329, service.bundleid=195, service.scope=bundle} | Bundle(org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump_1.10.0 [195])]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump.internal.HeatpumpConnector.disconnect(HeatpumpConnector.java:151)[195:org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump:1.10.0]
at org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump.internal.HeatPumpBinding.sendParamToHeatpump(HeatPumpBinding.java:569)[195:org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump:1.10.0]
at org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump.internal.HeatPumpBinding.internalReceiveCommand(HeatPumpBinding.java:454)[195:org.openhab.binding.novelanheatpump:1.10.0]
at org.openhab.core.binding.AbstractBinding.receiveCommand(AbstractBinding.java:97)[196:org.openhab.core.compat1x:2.1.0]
at org.openhab.core.events.AbstractEventSubscriber.handleEvent(AbstractEventSubscriber.java:45)[196:org.openhab.core.compat1x:2.1.0]
at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.handler.EventHandlerProxy.sendEvent(EventHandlerProxy.java:415)[6:org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin:4.0.8]
at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.tasks.HandlerTask.runWithoutBlacklistTiming(HandlerTask.java:102)[6:org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin:4.0.8]
at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.tasks.SyncDeliverTasks.execute(SyncDeliverTasks.java:104)[6:org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin:4.0.8]
at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.tasks.AsyncDeliverTasks$TaskExecuter.run(AsyncDeliverTasks.java:166)[6:org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin:4.0.8]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)[:1.8.0_151]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_151]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)[:1.8.0_151]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)[:1.8.0_151]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)[:1.8.0_151]

I can ping the IP i have configured and i also can reach the webinterface from a different pc in my lan.

Any suggestions?

Regards mad9

PS: My Novelan Software Version is 3.79

This appears to indicate your binding configuration has no host/ip defined. You should reexamine your configs.

And this is a defect. You could log it in the OH1 defect tracker.

Here is my config file:

IP address of the Novelan (Siemens) Heatpump to connect to (required)

#ip=10.1.0.213

port number of the Novelan (Siemens) Heatpump to connect to (optional, defaults to 8888)

#port=8889

refresh interval in milliseconds (optional, defaults to 60000)

#refresh=

I have tried also with the default port.

Values beginning with the ‘#’ symbol are commented out. You need to remove
the ‘#’.

sorry for the inconvinience

Thx it works.