OpenHab can read KNX, but not write events

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l) / 512M / 4G SD
    • Java Runtime Environment: java version “1.8.0_161”
    • openHAB version: 2.2.0-1
  • Issue of the topic: OpenHab can read events, but not write with local KNXD

I’m running OpenHab 2.2.0-1 on a Beaglebone with integrated KNX interface and direct bus access I can write events via “knxtool groupswrite” - but not though openhab. OpenHab can read events according to the log, but if i am triggering a write via an item, nothing happens in the log and the switch/light stays off.

My config:

knxd.conf:

“-e 15.0.99 --GroupCache -D -R -T -S --tpuarts-ack-all-group --tpuarts-ack-all-individual --layer2=tpuarts:/dev/ttyS2”

services/knx.cfg

busaddr=15.15.249
type=ROUTER
ignorelocalevents=true

Switch Light_Room_Table  "Table Light" <light> (gHLicht) ["Lighting"] { knx = "0/1/8"}

I have the item correct in the sitemap, if i try to switch the light nothing happens.

In addition to the local interface i have an MDT IP Interface (SCN-IP000.02, not the router) and tried to use the tunnel mode - nothing happens.
With the current config, openhab can read events:

2018-01-29 06:34:18.371 [DEBUG] [.binding.knx.internal.bus.KNXBinding] - Received telegram for unknown group address 0/1/9

What am i missing or doing wrong?
Any ideas what i could try?

Thanks very much for your help

I’m pretty sure you will have to setup at least one bus address at knxd to be used by openHAB. Parameter is -E, so your knxd.conf should more look like

"-e 15.0.99 -E 15.15.249:0 --GroupCache -D -R -T -S --tpuarts-ack-all-group --tpuarts-ack-all-individual --layer2=tpuarts:/dev/ttyS2"

But of course it would be better to use a bus address from the same line. Keep in mind that every bus address has to be unique.