Openhab Cloud Item

Hello!

Unfortunately, I’m desperate. I want to display items in myopenhab to use with IFTTT!

I’ve tried the setting as described hundreds of times. Unfortunately, no values ​​are displayed in myopenhab. The connection is ONLINE and with the iphone app I can operate Openhab!

Can someone help me what I should try?

What strikes me is the local URL, even though it’s set correctly!

thank you for your help

LOGS:
2019-08-26 23:33:39.649 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Disconnected from the openHAB Cloud service (UUID =+++++++, base URL = http://localhost:8080)
2019-08-26 23:33:42.050 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Connected to the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = ++++++++, base URL = http://localhost:8080)

English, please.

ok!

IFTT and adding items to OpenHab Cloud has been disabled to reduce the load so the server quits going offline.

Searching before posting would have turned up multiple threads stating this.

You can connect to your local instance through OpenHAB cloud but not have items appear in the cloud currently.

Thanks for the answer!

How can I switch off this economy mode! That the items are loaded into the cloud!

What do I have to change exactly?

I just want to load three items into the cloud anyway !?

What everybody is saying is that for the time being, this isn’t an “economy mode” that you can switch off. It’s a limitation for eveyone of us, and is in place to prevent further issues until the cause of a prior overloading of openhabcloud is sorted out.

some reading:

You have many options to resolve your issue. BTW when I tried IFTTT we hooks it sometimes took hours after they received the trigger before they ran the simple email job.

You can host your own version of the open source openhab cloud and possibly charge other users for access.
You can get a refund and buy something that does not need cloud access.
You can ask for a refund and try other alternatives but many people here moved fro them, including me.
Home Assistant is free with a paid cloud service.
Vera uses a paid hub and has a free cloud service
Perhaps the vendor of your devices has a paid solution.

Now I understand! So it’s not my installation of Openhab! Special service is currently not supported or offered by myopenhab !?

Right?

Correct.
The cloud code is available here.