- Platform information:
- Hardware: VM
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version: 3.2
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
I used to be able to access https://myopenhab.org/ but didn’t use it a lot so I don’t know when it stopped working. It is now constantly showing “OffLine”
I have tried a number of things to get it working:
- Made sure Secret and password were correct.
- Delete and re-create cloud login and verified account by email
- Made sure the cloud binding was loaded.
The logs are saying:
Shutting down openHab Cloud service connection
Cannot build sitemap page_2785e2d5b7 javaoutofboundsexception: Index 1 out of Bounds for Length 1
I used to also have Google Home interface available. This is no longer operable, I believe because the cloud is off-line. Is that correct?
I know there are a lot of issues with the cloud going up/down during the day but this is not an issue I have, I can’t get it up