Openhab crash with errors after restart (related to ikea Tradfri)

So I was going about minding my own business (trying to make logs work), when suddenly Openhab2 exploded with errors and removed all things.

I restarted the raspberry pi via shutdown -r now.

For some reason, it could not find the ikea gateway anyway,
I re-saved the IP and key, and it started to work.

It all seems to work BUT I keep getting this error periodically:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: This is not a JSON Array.

at com.google.gson.JsonElement.getAsJsonArray(JsonElement.java:106) [22:com.google.gson:2.7.0]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.tradfri.handler.TradfriGatewayHandler.onUpdate(TradfriGatewayHandler.java:300) [233:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.tradfri:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.tradfri.internal.TradfriCoapHandler.onLoad(TradfriCoapHandler.java:65) [233:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.tradfri:0.10.0.b1]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.CoapClient$MessageObserverImpl.deliver(CoapClient.java:1016) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.CoapClient$MessageObserverImpl.succeeded(CoapClient.java:995) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.CoapClient$MessageObserverImpl.onResponse(CoapClient.java:974) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.coap.Request.setResponse(Request.java:509) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.EndpointManager$ClientMessageDeliverer.deliverResponse(EndpointManager.java:267) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.CoapStack$StackTopAdapter.receiveResponse(CoapStack.java:193) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.AbstractLayer.receiveResponse(AbstractLayer.java:98) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ObserveLayer.receiveResponse(ObserveLayer.java:137) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.AbstractLayer.receiveResponse(AbstractLayer.java:98) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.BlockwiseLayer.receiveResponse(BlockwiseLayer.java:321) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ReliabilityLayer.receiveResponse(ReliabilityLayer.java:269) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.CoapStack.receiveResponse(CoapStack.java:135) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoapEndpoint$InboxImpl.receiveMessage(CoapEndpoint.java:656) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoapEndpoint$InboxImpl.access$700(CoapEndpoint.java:562) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoapEndpoint$InboxImpl$1.run(CoapEndpoint.java:574) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoapEndpoint$5.run(CoapEndpoint.java:721) [230:californium-osgi:1.0.6]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Not sure where to begin debugging this one…

Weird, setting the light colour seemed to fix it…

Still coming up…