Openhab Crashing

Have noticed my openhab crashing over the last few weeks and would like some pointers please:

Openhab 2.5.6 (installed through QNAP Club) - native not docker
System:
Qnap TS453 Pro
16Gb Ram
2.67Tb free Space

I have just checked the logs after disabling some bindings that i thought may be the issue but to no avail.
There is nothing to say it stopped or anything but i get the following regularly before it goes offline:

2020-07-14 05:40:37.813 [ERROR] [me.storage.json.internal.JsonStorage] - Error writing JsonDB to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OpenHab/userdata/jsondb/org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.DiscoveryResult.json. Cause /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OpenHab/userdata/jsondb/org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.DiscoveryResult.json (Too many open files).

2020-07-14 05:40:37.813 [ERROR] [me.storage.json.internal.JsonStorage] - Error writing JsonDB to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OpenHab/userdata/jsondb/backup/1594701637813--org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.DiscoveryResult.json. Cause /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OpenHab/userdata/jsondb/backup/1594701637813--org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.DiscoveryResult.json (Too many open files).

Update:
Just had another look at the log. Seems the hue binding has something to do with this as between the above messages they keep going ONLINE / OFFLINE

Hi, not sure if you are experiencing same problems:

My OH 2.4 is very stable.

Best, Jay

If you guys have amazonechocontrolbinding, that could be the source of the problem. There was a recent change from amazon’s side which as caused a lot of cascading problems for OH users (too much memory consumption).

A fix is on the way, but in the meantime you can try disabling the amazon echo control binding if you have it.

2 days after uninstalling the amazon echo control fix and I still have a working openhab.
Seems the fix didn’t fix it.

I take it back, still getting the too many open files error even without amazonechocontrol, willinvestigate more tomorrow