openHAB doesn't communicate with Homegear hmland HM-CFG-USB

Hello together,

as an openHAB beginner I got my FS20 to runn without any problem. Then I starting with my Homematic window contact (HM-Sec-SC). I have a HM-CFG-USB, installed Homegear and hmland. Homegear and hmland working without any problem. If I open or close the window switch I see the status change and protocol in the homegear.log. The openhab.log shows no entries.

I have activated binding homematic logging TRACE level.

I changed the Contact item to a Switch item. No changes. Because it is now a Switch item I’m was able to switch from off to on and then I see only in the openhal.log a change: “Can’t find DatapointConfig…”. Parameters are correct.

So it seem to my: the communication between Homegear and openHAb does not work. The bindings should be OK? But I#m not shure? Because I find no complete example of them. In the WIKI is the error described, but no parameter for the Binding!

Any hints?

Many thanks in advance and regards Rainer

Here an extract of my openhab.conf
############################### Homematic Binding #############################
homematic:host=localhost
# homematic:callback.host=
# Port number for the callback server. (optional, default is 9123)# The interval in seconds to check if the communication with the CCU is still alive.
# If no message receives from the CCU, the binding restarts. (optional, default is 300)
# I tried all 3 ports 2001 9123 1234 (defined in physicalinterfaces.cfgof homefear) and all commented (default)
# homematic:callback.port=2001
#homematic:callback.port=9123
homematic:callback.port=1234
# homematic:alive.interval=
#homematic:reconnect.interval=
`

Hello together,

I investigate further and changet to “homematic:callback.port=2007”.

I don’t understand why, but now openHAB is communicating and every thing works as required.

Suggest to add a complete sample in the WIKI which contains all parameter for openhab.cfg and physicalinterfaces.cfg.

Regards Rainer