I’m new to openHAB and I’ve just set two Hue lamps to try it out. When accessing the lamps throug the Hue app on my iPhone everything seems fine. When I turn the lamps on or off through the basic openHAB interface it works as well. Only when I access them through HomeKit (via openHAB) things start to get flaky. Adjusting the colors has a notable lag and it often stops on a different color than the last one I selected. At some point, the two lamps also drift apart so that they’re showing two different colors. When I controlled the lamps through HomeKit directly talking to the Hue bridge everything worked fine.
- RaspberryPi 2 running Raspbian and openHAB
- openHAB 2 with Hue binding and HomeKit integration
- Apple TV 4th generation acting as a HomeKit hub
- A few current iOS devices
- Current Hue bridge
- A Hue lamp E14
- A LivingColors lamp connected to the bridge as well
Has anyone here seen this behavior before? Thanks a lot!