have a nice time
vinc

I think that must be related locally to your system:
Both have a timestamp.

And also the entries inside of openhab.log:

@Sascha_Billian
thanks for yout fast feedback.
it is a new VM with debian9 and the openhab2 installation

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:762) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:680) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.11.v20180605]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

it looks more like this on my openhab.log

So the problem actually isn’t that you have no timestamp.
You “just” have a huge exception.
Exceptions are thrown as one log entry, so there’s only one line with the timestamp at the beginning of the exception.

Can you post your complete logfile? Maybe someone can look into the exception since it is unusual

and yes there is a timestamp found it :slight_smile:

2019-03-20 20:55:27.829 [WARN ] [org.openhab.binding.fritzboxtr064   ] - FrameworkEvent WARNING - org.openhab.binding.fritzboxtr064
org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService() returned a null service object
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:232) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) ~[?:?]
        at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.handler.EventHandlerProxy.obtain(EventHandlerProxy.java:286) ~[?:?]
        at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.handler.EventHandlerProxy.sendEvent(EventHandlerProxy.java:407) ~[?:?]
        at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.tasks.HandlerTask.runWithoutBlacklistTiming(HandlerTask.java:82) ~[?:?]
        at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.tasks.SyncDeliverTasks.execute(SyncDeliverTasks.java:104) ~[?:?]
        at org.apache.felix.eventadmin.impl.tasks.AsyncDeliverTasks$TaskExecuter.run(AsyncDeliverTasks.java:166) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) ~[?:?]

Ok it comes from the FritzBox TR064 binding.
Which OH Version and which Version of the binding are you using?
Did you configure the binding complete?
And you need to change something on your fritzbox so that other applications can use this interface

Wow that’s a fatal error. How is that possible even. The FritzBox TR064 binding must throw an exception during the activation() method probably, but that would be an absolute software anti pattern.

i ask there for help :wink:

So what is your configuration? :wink:

@Udo_Hartmann
Thanks for your feedback, so the “problem” with my timestamp is solved …
there is a correct timestamp, I just did not get it because of the bunch of error

have a nice day
vinc