- Platform information:
- Hardware: QNAP HS-251
- OS: QS 4.3.6
- Java Runtime Environment: JRE 1.8.x
- Issue of the topic: After successfully installed OpenHAB 2.2.0 on QNAP NAS and some sucessfull configuration (Philips Hue Bridge & Hue Bulbs) I’m not able to connect to the QNAP NAS using the Openhab IOS App.
- Please post configurations (if applicable): http://localhostaddress:8090 +++ No User/Password
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
What address+port shoud be used if the smartphone is connected to the local network and is it necessary to fill out the User&PWD section? When do I know that my OpenHAB App is connected? The UI looks basic with less feedback on success/no success when trying to connect to OpenHAB Server hosted on the QNAP NAS.
Regards and thanks in advance