Openhab PWM Fan Control best approach

I have a PC installed in the cabinet and currently use a board from aliexpress, where I can set quite roughly min and max based on the temperature to the intensity of the fan control.

However, if I want to regulate them down and up when im not in the room. With Esp or pi I stumbled so far only over solutions, which appear however all quite complex.
I would not like to have to solder a lot or reinvent the wheel.
I can’t imagine that there is no solution yet.

I had the following idea, that I simply use the existing fan connectors from the mainboard, and then connect the other fans with a splitter.
There are a total of 12X Nocturne fans that hang there and can be controlled via PWM.
My problem now is that I can’t find any software for Windows that allows me to control the fans remotely.
So either via commandline, mqtt or something allows access from the Pi with Openhab to the PC (Windows 10).

At Speed fan I found a xAP mode, but I could not find any real documentation. Has anyone ever worked with it?

I think I must be missing something fundamental, since it can’t be witchcraft to easily control 12 fans via Openhab.

If someone knows a tool that has something like MQTT on ESP/pi without too much soldering, or a way to use the fan control remotely from the PC, I would be very grateful for help.

Found a workaround by using GitHub - Rem0o/FanControl.Releases: This is the release repository for Fan Control, a highly customizable fan controlling software for Windows. and switch profiles via commandline to change fan profiles