openHab Roborock S7 mop features

@Flip would be great if you can share your response to get_fw_features as well (along with the firmware version) for the .a10 (and others if you have more robots)

Hi Marcel,

sorry for the late reply - get_fw_features shows:

{
	"result" : [
	],
	"id" : 1813
}

And I am using a Roborock S6 MaxV (firmware version 3.5.8_5850). Unfortunately I only have this one vacuum :frowning:

Hey, how would I obtain the details for the s7 maxv (model a27)?
do i need to go the basic device route + test switch? where do i upload the obtained command codes? (or where can i see whether it has been integrated already?)

see Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Binding - #2044 by marcel_verpaalen

to enable your device is to override the model in the config with one of the supported rockrobo models like e.g. roborock.vacuum.a15

I also have a question regarding cleaning with / without water. I have a S7 MaxV Ultra and i want it to clean without mop (water). How can I do that? I’ve created a script that first sets “Water Box Mode” to “200” and then “Vacuum Room” to my room ID.

Although I heard the “Ping” sound that indicates the change of the cleaning mode, the S7 then starts to clean with mop.

Roborock_S7_Water_Box_Mode → Channel: “Water Box Mode”
Roborock_S7_Vacuum_Room → Channel: “Vacuum Room [room#]”

events.sendCommand("Roborock_S7_Water_Box_Mode", "200");
events.sendCommand("Roborock_S7_Vacuum_Room","22");

What can I try to change to “clean only without mop”?

Thanks!

@marcel_verpaalen do you have a hint for me?
Thx!

Have you already tried it in reversed order? Send the cleaning command first and then switch the water mode? As far as I know, this has worked in the past, because I had s similar problem.

Sorry no… I have very first one… Doors not have these fancy features :smiling_face_with_tear:

I have tried this in different combinations:

// Vacuum kitchen
events.sendCommand("Roborock_S7_Water_Box_Mode", "200");
//Thread::sleep(2000)
events.sendCommand("Roborock_S7_Vacuum_Room","22");

With delay, without delay, and also switching Roborock_S7_Water_Box_Mode & Roborock_S7_Vacuum_Room.

But no reliable results.

I’m wondering if there is a single command for e.g. [Vac medium & Mob intense] or [Vac intense & Mob medium].

Somehow it must be possible as the Xiaomi App is also reliable :thinking:

Though I personally try to avoid it (I’m cautious about security), you could try to use the ‘vevs’ hacked mihome app.

It allows you to log the commands that are send from mihome app to your vacuum.
You can then send the same from openhab.

Hmm I search the forum / Google. Do you have a reference for me? Then I will try it.

Here you go.

https://www.vevs.me/2017/11/mi-home.html

Throw the page in Google translate to make any sense of it

There is a link to the latest apk for for installation.

Once running I think the app has nowadays a nice additional screen that allows you to switch on debug logging to file. It records all traffic with the device and server in the vev’s folder

Hi derSchweiger,
I dont speak German but the picture you posted seems to be the roborok app and not the xiaomi.
How did you paired your Roborock?
I’m trying to use the token got after connecting my roborock to Home assistant and activating debug logs. But give mer Error Conn.