Hello,

I have installed the Hue Plugin and added the devices to my things.
Every Lamp is online and can be updated, but one is offline??

What can I do?

It can be control via the Hue App and Homekit.

Thanks for any help
Mark

I also disabled and enabled the lamp…

How did you had the Hue devices?

Is this the only device that goes offline or is it all devices?

For problems like you’ll need to provide some form of logging, take a look here.

1 Like
11:41:49.617 [WARN ] [.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response
11:41:49.626 [WARN ] [.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response
11:43:20.335 [ERROR] [ry.upnp.internal.UpnpDiscoveryService] - Participant 'org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.discovery.HueBridgeDiscoveryParticipant' threw an exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ID segment 'D4:5B:F3:60:' contains invalid characters. Each segment of the ID must match the pattern [\w-]*.
        at org.openhab.core.common.AbstractUID.validateSegment(AbstractUID.java:98) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.common.AbstractUID.<init>(AbstractUID.java:76) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.common.AbstractUID.<init>(AbstractUID.java:59) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.thing.UID.<init>(UID.java:57) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.thing.ThingUID.<init>(ThingUID.java:47) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.discovery.HueBridgeDiscoveryParticipant.getThingUID(HueBridgeDiscoveryParticipant.java:80) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.config.discovery.upnp.internal.UpnpDiscoveryService.remoteDeviceRemoved(UpnpDiscoveryService.java:172) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.jupnp.registry.RemoteItems$4.run(RemoteItems.java:234) [bundleFile:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

What version of OH are you using? (v2.5.x or v3.x)?
(I think that issue might have been resolved in OH v3.x)

1 Like

3.1, so I think the version is not the problem.

Hmm. The line numbers in your log for the methods getThingUID and remoteDeviceRemoved aren’t consistent with the latest version of the v3.1 java code, so it still makes me think that you are running an older version.

Can you perhaps wait for the v3.1.M3 release later this week, and try that?

1 Like

yes I will wait…

20:21:05.635 [INFO ] [openhab.event.InboxRemovedEvent      ] - Discovery Result with UID 'hue:0100:ecb5fa027626:1' has been removed.
20:21:05.649 [INFO ] [hab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'hue:0100:ecb5fa027626:1' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
20:21:05.676 [INFO ] [hab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'hue:0100:ecb5fa027626:1' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE: Die Hue Bridge meldet, dass die Lampe nicht erreichbar ist.
20:21:05.680 [INFO ] [hab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'hue:0100:ecb5fa027626:1' changed from OFFLINE: Die Hue Bridge meldet, dass die Lampe nicht erreichbar ist. to ONLINE

It is German…
The bridge say the device is “offline”, but I can control the device on any other Systems like Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa …

The Lamp works now with openHAB

What I did:

1. Delete the Thing. (lamp)
  2. Scan for new Things for the thing (gateway)
  3. Add the lamp
  4. Change the ID of the lamp (See screenshot)

After reboot, the device is offline again…

The API says it is not reachable…so the Error is at Phillips and Not openHAB

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.