I use the android app and also have a self-hosted OpenHabcloud. I might have something incorrectly configured or there is another problem.
What works fine is:
- Accessing my openhab server locally (intranet) with the android app, both the classic and the new 3.0 UI work fine
- in my local net I also get notifications via my openhabcloudserver (which is hosted outside)
- Outside of my local net, I can use the android app to access the classic UI. That works great.
- I also get notifications while abroad.
What doesn’t work:
- Outside of my local net, when I want to access the new 3.0 UI, I only get the login screen of my openhabcloud server.
- If I enter my credentials, I still don’t see the openhab 3.0 UI, but the configuration page of the openhabcloud.
I guess it is a configuration error? Can anyone give me some hints where to look?