- Platform information:
- Hardware: _CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage_Intel W3520 quad core
- OS: _what OS is used and which version_Windows 10 Pro v1803
- Java Runtime Environment: _which java platform is used and what version_Zulu build 11-ea+22
- openHAB version:2.3.0
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
open HAB fails to start JVM. Here is the text from the cmd window:
Launching the openHAB runtime…
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=D:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu11.1+23-ea-jdk11-win_x64\jre\lib\endorsed;D:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu11.1+23-ea-jdk11-win_x64\lib\endorsed;D:\OpenHAB\openhab-2.3.0\runtime\bin…\lib\endorsed is not supported. Endorsed standards and standalone APIs
in modular form will be supported via the concept of upgradeable modules.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
openjdk version “11-ea” 2018-09-25
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.1+23 (build 11-ea+22)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.1+23 (build 11-ea+22, mixed mode)
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: