Nilan CTS 700
Please see this thread Nilan heatpump cts 700
Nilan CTS 602
NEW 2019-04-30T22:00:00Z: OpenHAB2, modbus binding 2.x please see @Kim_Andersen’s post on How to connect Nilan CTS602 modbus interface
For OpenHAB2 with modbus 1.x binding, please see the follow up post number five.
For OpenHAB1 the setup to work with the Nilan heatpump (CTS 602 controller board), using the modbus connection, is following now.
- Read out temperature data from the heatpump
- Set values like
device main power, target air temp, ventilation step, target boiler temp, ...
- Show charts of the boiler and air temps (requires rrd4j persistence)
- Automatically reduce the target boiler temp during night time (requires astro binding; use case photovoltaic optimisation)
OpenHAB1 up and running
Bindings: modbus >= v1.8.3, astro >= 1.8.3, rrd4j >= 1.8.3
How to setup
- Copy the
openhab1 config files(link below) into your
- Alter the modbus connection part of the openhab.cfg, according to your connection to the device (in many cases this is going to be a serial connection, I used a modbus RTU to modbus TCP transceiver)
- openhab1 config files https://github.com/nickma82/my_openhab_config
- How to bring up the modbus communication to the Nilan CTS 602 controller https://github.com/nickma82/nilan_communication_bringup
- v1.8.3 builds: https://bintray.com/openhab/bin/openHAB/1.8.3/view#files
- Manufacturers information http://www.nilan.dk/en-gb/frontpage/solutions/domestic-solutions/compact-solutions/compact-p