Openhab2 - test a new zwave device which is in review

Hello

i have add a new Zwave Device in the Database of Chris. The Device goes now in the Review.and i must wait
It has one Error “thingid” (dont know what it is) but i want tp test it with openhab2. How cam i include the exported XML File in openhab2?

kind regards
Werner

You have a dash in the name … not allowed.

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/494

Hello

yes i know. I google for this error but not find anything which solve this problem. I hope a reviewer can say me what happened here and what i have to do

kind regards
Werner

Delete the dash …

Hello sihui

sorry but what is the dash? I am a beginner in zwave :slight_smile:

kind regards
Werner

It’s the Bindestrich in the name of the zuno device.

its so easy :slight_smile: ok i do it in the next 5 Minutes

kind regards
Werner

Hello sihui

i have change it.
Can i test now my configuration when the device is in the review state, or must i wait until its green?

kind regards
Werner

Unfortunately not. You will have to wait for Chris’ review, then he will have to submit the changes to the binding, then the binding needs to be published (snapshot version!), then you need to upgrade to the new binding and THEN you are able to test further more.

BTW:

That may be a challenge: your are not using off the shelf devices, like Fibaro or Qubino or whatever, which can easily be integrated, but a do it yourself zwave device as a zuno is.
I’m not a programmer but I guess some code changes in the binding will be needed … so be patient :grin:

Hello

now it works fine and i have get my first test.
But i make an error in the database and can not change/delete a class or delete a channel. I find only a button for add
How can i delete entries?

best regards
Werner