openHABian 1.3: openHABian Raspberry Pi ua-netinst image detected

After installing (a new!) openHABian 1.3 version on a Raspberry PI 1, I started sudo openhabian-config, I got the message at the start:

┌────────────┤ openHABian Raspberry Pi ua-netinst image detected ├─────────────┐
 │                                                                              │
 │ Attention: It was brought to our attention that the old openHABian           │
 │ ua-netinst based image has a problem with a lately updated Linux package.    │
 │ If you upgrade(d) the package 'raspberrypi-bootloader-nokernel' your         │
 │ Raspberry Pi will run into a Kernel Panic upon reboot!                       │
 │                                                                              │
 │ Do not Upgrade, do not Reboot!                                               │
 │ A preliminary solution is to not upgrade the system (via the Upgrade menu    │
 │ entry or 'apt upgrade') or to modify a configuration file. In the long run   │
 │ we would recommend to switch over to the new openHABian Raspbian based       │
 │ system image! This error message will keep reapearing even after you fixed   │
 │ the issue at hand.                                                           │
 │ Please find all details regarding the issue and the resolution of it at:     │
 │ https://github.com/openhab/openhabian/issues/147                             │
 │                     <Continue>                   <Cancel>                    │
 └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

So, did I miss something? How can I see, whether this installation is ua-netinst or not?