Openhabian 1.5 openhabian 2.5.5.1 high CPU Usage

Since I install the latest openhabian 2.5 I have every week the same issue openhab.log is showing this warning:

2020-06-23 07:09:50.141 [WARN ] [me.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@1406874' takes more than 5000ms.

If this appear this massage rise massive every miliseconds. Further in out Corridor the hue lights are not switching on anymore. The strange thing is, event.log will show that the light was switched on but no action in life. The Scipts for the motion sensors are also triggered but nothing happen. If I restart the RaspPi, everything is working again well. The warning disapear and everything is find, till the massage is rise again.

All other Systems (also Hue lamps in other rooms) still working if this appear - only the three fillament bulbs and lightstipe in the corridor are not working (Openhab still shows them “online”

Any idea?

As you want people to help, please follow this post. Give details, explanations, logs.
Search the forum first. Check this post.
And there’s no such thing as “openhabian 2.5”. openHABian is the OS, not the software.

1 Like

Hello Markus,

thank you für your answer.

I have installed the hasslefree Openhabian 1.5 with Openhab 2.5.5.1 on my RaspPi 3

Here my log-file
openhablog.txt (951.6 KB)

I checked your post but I cannot find the reason why the CPU usage is so high!
For your information: I install the clean image of openhabian 1.5 and I don’t make any update from an previous version.

I hope this information helps more.

BR
Dennis

You have OOM ( out of memory ) messages in your logfile.
This is being caused by the Amazon Echo Control binding.
Solution would be to upgrade to the latest available version of addons.

Hello Wolfgang,

thank you für your support.
So I perfom the Upgrade of als packages via openhabian-config, right?

BR
Dennis

Or add the jar file from the link below in /usr/share/openhab2/addons then restart OH.
https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol/2.5.7-SNAPSHOT/

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.