- Platform information:
- Pi 4 8 Gig_
- Open Habien_
- openHAB version: latest
- I downloaded the latest image, flashed it with etcher, but it hangs immediately, says “start.elf: is not compatible 0x0”
“This board requires newer software…”
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
Did you used the newest version from here?
On the 8GB RPi4, you need to use the image @Vradatta linked to.
Thanks! That seemed to do it! installing now, I really appreciate the quick reply
Yes, thanks! I searched for a couple of days and didn’t get to that, file, but it seems to be working now,