- Platform information:
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
Hi. I’m new to raspberry Pi’s and this is my first. I seem to be having issues installing openhabian
I’m using the Raspberry pi 3 model b plus. Stuck on black screen when trying to install openhabian.
I have no keyboard and it’s connected via HDMI to my tv.
I tried the automatic method using etcher on a Mac and a 32 gig Samsung Evo SD card. 4th attempt and still stuck on black screen after 6 hours.
On the previous attempt I disconnected it after 10 hours and i could not login to the GUI but the network share showed up on my Mac and I could access the files but GUI didn’t open on the browser via the 8080 or 9001 port.
I couldn’t ssh via terminal because I was unable to find the IP address for the pi.