Openpaths configuration - no update

I’m not sure what I’m missing, but I’m using 1.7.1, have configured openpaths with a 5 minute interval but when the system starts up there’s no update from openpaths (despite confirming that I can see updates on the openpaths site).

Binding:

############################### OpenPaths Binding #####################################
#
#### The latitude/longitude coordinates of 'home'.
# values modified below to protect privacy
openpaths:home.lat=45.xx
openpaths:home.long=-75.xx
openpaths:home.geofence=100m

# You may define any number of additional locations. If no geofence is given
# for a location, the default geofence configuration below is used

# The latitude/longitude coordinates of 'work'.
openpaths:work.lat=45.xx
openpaths:work.long=-75.xx
openpaths:work.geofence=100m

# The latitude/longitude coordinates of 'anyplace'.
#openpaths:anyplace.lat=
#openpaths:anyplace.long=
#openpaths:anyplace.geofence=

# Interval in milliseconds to poll for user location (optional, defaults to 5mins).
#openpaths:refresh=30000

# Distance in metres a user must be from 'home' to be considered inside the 
# geofence (optional, defaults to 100m). 
#openpaths:geofence=100m

# OpenPaths access/secret keys for each user.
openpaths:jf.accesskey=MY ACCESS KEY
openpaths:jf.secretkey=MY SECRET KEY

.items:

/** OpenPaths  **/
Switch  JFPresenceHome     "J.F. @ Home"                    { openpaths="jf:home" }
Number  JFHomeDistance     "J.F. away from home: [%.2f km]" { openpaths="jf:home:distance" }

Switch  JFPresenceWork     "J.F. @ work"                    { openpaths="jf:work" }
Number  JFWorkDistance     "J.F. away from work: [%.2f km]" { openpaths="jf:work:distance" }

String  JFPhone_currentLoc "J.F.  current location: [%s]"     { openpaths="jf:currentLocation" }
Number  JFPhone_currentLat "J.F. latitude: [%.4f °]"         { openpaths="jf:currentLatitude" }
Number  JFPhone_currentLon "J.F. longitude: [%.4f °]"        { openpaths="jf:currentLongitude" }

Sitemap:

Frame label="User Presence" icon="house" {
    Switch item=JFPresenceHome
    Switch item=JFPresenceWork  
  }

From the log (only instance of openpaths found):

10:16:32.079 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFPresenceHome (Type=SwitchItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.
10:16:32.079 [INFO ] [.service.AbstractActiveService:169  ] - Nest Refresh Service has been started
10:16:32.313 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFHomeDistance (Type=NumberItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.
10:16:32.344 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFPresenceWork (Type=SwitchItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.
10:16:32.344 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFWorkDistance (Type=NumberItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.
10:16:32.344 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFPhone_currentLoc (Type=StringItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.
10:16:32.344 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFPhone_currentLat (Type=NumberItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.
10:16:32.360 [DEBUG] [i.internal.GenericItemProvider:341  ] - Start processing binding configuration of Item 'JFPhone_currentLon (Type=NumberItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'OpenPathsGenericBindingProvider' reader.

Thanks for your help!

J.F.