[OpenWebNet/BTicino] BTicino MyHOME binding for openHAB

Mine do not behave that way.

If I hit ON they fade up to the dim level last used. Also they remember the rate of fade. Usually that is from the rate I used in the MH202 scenario where I can set the rate. If hit OFF on the wall switch they soft fade to OFF. This does not cause errors.

In my home suite I am using ON/OFF object type dimmer - 100

when you just once sent that command to dimm to a defined level in a defined time then you can just go to your switch an it will switch in the same time to the same level although only a ON command is sent. at least i can reproduce that in my enviroment. even when you switch with an switch-item from openhab the last dimmer level and fading time will be used

Yes, that is how it functions. But I get errors when the command is sent form MH202. I never saw this in OH3.

Yes, that is how it functions. But I get errors when the command is sent form MH202. I never saw this in OH3.

They are Warnings not Errors.

Dim 13 for Who=1 is not even documented in the OWN specs!!!
Later versions of the Own4j lib have a little stricter check on supported/valid dimensions, that is why in OH3 the warning did not show up.

So: if you find what is the meaning of DIM=13 I may decide sooner or later to include in the supported messages.

Otherwise I cannot know how to send an alert for an unsupported/wrong message in another way…