[openWebNet/BTicino] openHAB3

oh, thank you massi for the clarification and sorry for the wrong information! i forgot that i re-enabled my script after testing. so lets look forward when m6 will be available.

OH 3.3.0M6 has been published .
For openwebnet it brings:

• support for sending Auxiliary (AUX) commands/messages to the bus (WHO=9)

To all non-english users: the openwebnet binding has now been set for internationalization of ALL strings.

I already completed the Italian translation.

If you want to complete the work with other languages, here is the link.

I remember Hungarian and German where already partially provided, so why not complete the work?

Just a curiosity: is this feature supported also with the MHS1 gateway? I ask this because I was told that MHS1 acts as a filter for every command sent to the alarm bus. I actually manage it via scripts that send AUX commands too, but I need to send them via another unofficial gateway (3.5" touch) and I never was able to send to MHS1. TY in advance

Hi all,
just wondering if the units BMSW1002, BMSW1003 or BMSW1005 are compatible with the bTicino binding and what is the WHO code.
(https://catalogo.bticino.it/app/webroot/low_res/395960_501024_MQ00312_f_IT.pdf )

I am asking because this unit is not listed in the binding documentation.

thanks

as far as i know they are not. motion detectors are not (yet) implemented

These are not motion detectors.
Are actuators.

Oh sorry, i mixed up. I dont know this kind of actor. It seems to be a shutter actor and it is configured as other actors with amb and pl.
so did you try to configure it as normal shutter?

Hi,
well considering the cost of these units, I wanted to make sure they work, before making the purchase ā€¦

I cannot have WHO=4 support working in  Openhab 3.4.0-S3027

Things:
 Bridge openwebnet:bus_gateway:mhs1 [ host="192.168.1.40", passwd="**********" ] {
 bus_aux         aux_3486        "Allarme 3486"                          [ where="4" ]
}

Items:
String  aux_3486 "Attivazione allarme"   { channel="openwebnet:bus_aux:mhs1:Alarm_activation:aux"}

Sitemap:
 Switch item=aux_3486 icon="siren"       mappings=[ON="ON",OFF="OFF"]

Events:
2022-08-29 09:20:27.377 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'aux_3486' received command ON
2022-08-29 09:20:27.384 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'aux_3486' predicted to become NULL

2022-08-29 09:20:45.761 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'aux_3486' received command OFF
2022-08-29 09:20:45.770 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'aux_3486' predicted to become NULL

The alarm unit is correctly configured to execute AUX commands. It works with domoticz and my own scripts sending command directly on bus.

hi, are the F522 and F523 supported? Because iā€™m trying to set them up with no successā€¦ :frowning:

as long as they can be managed via OpenWebNet commands to switch on/off, they should be compatible with the binding. Looking to the documentation their are managed via SCS BUS so should work with OpenWebNet.
Of course the last word is after a test with the real deviceā€¦

to understand better, some log (DEBUG level) is required when operatig the Item

hi, if I remember well these two needed some special commands to receive data.
If you share your current configuration and some logs (possibilty with DEBUG level active) then I will try to give a look and undertand which special messages they require.

hi massi, i have an F521 configured that is the number 1 and it works using:

bus_energy_meter	Contatore  "Contatore"		[where="51"]

the F522 is physically configured with 1 in position P2 (it has highest priority) but i donā€™t know hot to set the [where=ā€œā€] parameterā€¦

try with where="71#0". For F522 and 523 the format should be 7n#0, where n is the number configured for the physical device.
If it does not work, send me some logs with level = DEBUG.

thanks massi, itā€™s working!!! Youā€™re crazy! :stuck_out_tongue:

@massi

Are you still intending to implement the feature request for the binding to act as a master clock. If you remember we tested it and it seemed to work.

itā€™s still one of the open issues.
However in my personal TODO list I find with higher priority: support for basic scenarios (WHO=0) (sponsored request!), support for Alarm status reading (already work in progress, with possible contributions from other devs)

1 Like

Hi,
I have just added a bTicino MyHome gateway to my home.
Reading the binding documentation, I couldnā€™t understand how to get the address (OpenWebNet Address) of the actuators, switches, etc.

I am using Home+Project to configure and Home+Control to manage the items.

thanks