Ok you should:
- set log level to DEBUG (see here how)
- send me the log from the time before the control unit setpoint changes until the time the value in the graph is correct again
Ok you should:
Made first test few minutes ago, seem to have the following behaviour:
- Light Group works correctly on all the lights in the area, if switched ON/OFF all the lights are turned ON/OFF
- Light Group inherit correctly single light actions:
- All the lights are OFF
- Light Group 3 is OFF
- I turn ON or OFF Light 32
- Light Group 3 and Light Group 0 (General) are updated correctly
- Light Group does not update single light status correctly:
- Light 32 is ON
- Light Group 3 and Light Group 0 (General) are ON
- I switch OFF Light Group 3
- Light 32 is turned OFF but OH Light 32 status is still ON as well as Light Group 0 OH status that is ON
@massi: let me know if you need any logs or item/thing config
How did you switch off Light Group 3 ? Via a physical button configured for Area=3 ?
Are you sure you have used beta2 version?
If yes, you should send me (via Private Message if you prefer) both item/thing configuration and also DEBUG-level logs to see what happens is this case in particular.
Also is better to talk about Area and not Group (group like Group #22 is in fact another different possibile BUS configuration…)
All tests were performed using only the OH interface and not the physical button.
I still have some problems with installing the Beta version from the marketplace but the file I copied manually is the following “org.openhab.binding.openwebnet-4.1.0.beta2.jar”.
I will send you the log and configuration/thing file via PM shortly.