OSGiEventManager / ThingLinkManager delays in OH 2.2

I am still struggeling with a strange behaviour in OH 2.2 which I need your help with.
My Setup is OH 2.2 on a RPi3 with Z-Way Server colocated.

While I was using the stable 2.1 release, everything (but PaperUI) was running without any problems.
When I switch to (any build) of the Snapshot Release I have massive problems with delays from send to execution. I even tried a complete setup from scratch using Zulu JDK.
After startup the system runs just fine for a few hours and then keeps throwing log entries like these:

08:48:04.266 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@79f2ec' takes more than 5000ms.
08:48:11.386 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@79f2ec' takes more than 5000ms.
08:48:16.408 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@79f2ec' takes more than 5000ms.
08:48:21.438 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@79f2ec' takes more than 5000ms.

10:20:30.324 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@1b57d3a' takes more than 5000ms.
10:20:35.366 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@1b57d3a' takes more than 5000ms.
10:20:40.382 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@1b57d3a' takes more than 5000ms.
10:20:49.637 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@1b57d3a' takes more than 5000ms.
10:20:54.655 [WARN ] [ore.internal.events.OSGiEventManager] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager@1b57d3a' takes more than 5000ms.

When I reboot OH in the morning, it can happen that in the evening rollershutters closing 10 to 30 minutes after schedule, if at all. That seems to depend on the uptime.

I even tried to deactivate or uninstall bindings one after another, but cannot find out why this happens.
Can someone please help me to debug this frustrating behaviour?

It sounds like you have done everything I can think of. It is odd behavior but at this point I would look to see if there is already an issue open and if not open one on the ESH project.

Thanks, Rich. Will continue whining here: #4419 :disappointed_relieved: