Osram 4 button zigbee remote. Can we get it working?

I’m happy to give this a go if you have a gateway that’s not used and you are happy to send it over. Hopefully the reverse engineering isn’t so hard and we can get this working :wink:

Hi Chris, I just wanted to drop you a message about supporting this device. We have recently been adding support for this device in the deconz rest plugin, it might be worth you taking a look at this PR. We have found that you can bind to a group and the stops the device broadcasting to all Osram/Lightify/Sylvania lights.

If you do end up getting the gateway and find out any information on what cluster FD00 does, I’d be really interested in finding out! I know that the Lightify cloud servers will be shut down in 2021 and we won’t be able to pair the device to the original gateway anymore so it’s good that we are adding support now :+1:

Just checking in to see if any progress has been made or if there is anything I can do on my end to help.

Found my remote in a box and it reminded me to check back here. I’m guessing this is a dead end now and it just won’t work. For anybody looking in to this in the future - if you find a way please post it.

Thank you to the openHAB team for all the hard work you put into this project. I know it is not possible to support every item on the market.