Osram PAR16 50 TW OnOffState not managed correctly?

mhm okay maybe you can give me a sort description how to build it from eclipse. I have an error “Building Path incomplete” "Cannot find the class org.osgi.framework.BundleContext

Hi,

I followed the Pure-Eclipse-Instructions on this site.
After you cloned my branch, imported the projects and configured you eclipse as mentioned in the tutorial an
mvn clean install
should not fail. This will clean up, compile and test everything and build the package for you.
If this was successful you can switch to the folder [Clone-Root]/bundles/binding/org.openhab.binding.hue. If you then execute
mvn clean compile package
it will create the needed JAR-File in the subfolder target. After that you have to stop your openHAB server and replace the included Hue-Jar file with the one you build just a moment before.
If your openHAB installation is running on a Linux box the addon folder (where the Hue-Jar should be placed) is: /usr/share/openhab/addons

Just copy the old jar to some backup place for you just in case anything goes wrong so you can replace it back again to get your system running and make sure that only the newly build jar is included there.

okay after some troube with the path variables maven is working. it took me some time but its working! Every Light is working fine now!! Realy thank you so much!

I am happy that it is working. Could you test the dimming feature?

jap my non Par16 Lights dimm normal. The Par16 without transitiontime.

I filed an issue in the openHab 1 Github

@Arsur the PR is merged into the master and added to the 1.8.0 milestone. Thanks for your testing

1 Like