I have many devices connected to an OWserver. I have some weird issue with rrd4j, it works fine for a couple hours, and then start giving error message like
2016-04-15 15:38:00.156 [ERROR] [org.quartz.core.JobRunShell ] - Job rrd4j.everyMinute threw an unhandled Exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid RRD start time specified: -6762090208368185256
at org.rrd4j.core.RrdDef.(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
I enable debugging, and the log show that a new request to the owserver for the file detail.xml is done before I complete the data gathering process (I collect 15 value). I have zero java experience, but by looking at the code, it looks to me that the cacheDuration=1500 would be a value to change to limit a new request to the server and possibly causing the rrd4j problem.
How could I recreate a new org.openhab.binding.owserver-1.8.2.jar with a bigger cacheDuration value, like 15 seconds. I query/gather the data every minute, so 15 seconds cache is fine, and will allow my raspberry pi to complete the data gathering from the cached value and not query the server 5 times.
Thank for any feedback on this