Owserver cacheDuration setting

Hi

I have many devices connected to an OWserver. I have some weird issue with rrd4j, it works fine for a couple hours, and then start giving error message like

2016-04-15 15:38:00.156 [ERROR] [org.quartz.core.JobRunShell ] - Job rrd4j.everyMinute threw an unhandled Exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid RRD start time specified: -6762090208368185256
at org.rrd4j.core.RrdDef.(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]

I enable debugging, and the log show that a new request to the owserver for the file detail.xml is done before I complete the data gathering process (I collect 15 value). I have zero java experience, but by looking at the code, it looks to me that the cacheDuration=1500 would be a value to change to limit a new request to the server and possibly causing the rrd4j problem.

How could I recreate a new org.openhab.binding.owserver-1.8.2.jar with a bigger cacheDuration value, like 15 seconds. I query/gather the data every minute, so 15 seconds cache is fine, and will allow my raspberry pi to complete the data gathering from the cached value and not query the server 5 times.

Thank for any feedback on this

Answering my own question

I was able to revuild openhab 1.8.2 with a chacheDuration value changed from 1500 to 15000, 15 seconds. I could confirm now that my raspberry pi use the cached value for all the sensors I have and this greatly reduce the number of call to the owserver when collecting the data.

I do not have the ability to write java code, but I would possibly suggest to make this adjustable from openhab.cfg. This could bring better performance on slow devices.