Panasonic Comfort Cloud binding

@rockit4 @zsbagyura @Tim_B @xlyz I think I’ve fixed the dependency error - could any of you give it a spin?

Arne

1 Like

It works. Thanks, great work!

Indeed it works, thank you!

It works also here. thanks.

btw you can add CS-Z42VKEW and CS-Z25VKEW to the tested device list, if you trust a random forum user :slight_smile:

My CS-HZ35XKE also works great even if I just wanted to log the power consumption which doesn’t seems to be avalible through the binding at the time.
Really hope to see it in the future :slight_smile:

It is a bit lower on my prio list, and I probably won’t try to tackle it until Enable binding to store historic states by altaroca · Pull Request #3000 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub has been merged - and then some InfluxDB support as well [influxdb] Partial ModifiablePersistenceService support by seime · Pull Request #12935 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub (waiting for the previous one).

So feel free to add a reaction (not comment) to Enable binding to store historic states by altaroca · Pull Request #3000 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub :slight_smile:

altaroca got a :heart: on the pull request :surfing_man:
Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

It works, thank you for your efforts!

Hello,
thank you for the binding.

The binding have found this device CS-MZ16VKE, but I have not checked all features.
What I have found until now is, that the nanoeX operation mode is not available.

In the thing description description nanoeX (FAN) is missing.

When I activate the nanoeX feature in the app.

The operationmode shows “FAN” but.

When I change in the sitemap to nanoeX (FAN) the operation mode will not be transmitted to the app, all the other modes works.

I guess the nanoeX (FAN) operation mode is not implemented in the binding?

You are correct, I don’t have this feature on my equipment - not tested. Did not even know nanoeX meant FAN, just thought it was a fancy filter feature.

Feel free to set logging to DEBUG and post them to me via PM (mask login credentials and access token header).

I probably won’t be able to look at this for a few weeks.

Regards

Hi @seime
since last update my AC get stuck from time to time.
Status shows “online”, but indoor temperature does not move, and if I switch it on or off, the switch on openhab changes but nothing actually happens in the real world.
Disabling and reenabling the “thing” fix it, for a few hours. It’s really annoying. Can you look into it?
Never had this issue with the previous version (pre api change).

Hi @xlyz, could you Create debug logs and send to me via pm?

Regards

I have checked today my second device type CS-Z42VKEW, until now now issue only the nanoeX (FAN) is missing, same as with the type CS-MZ16VKE.