Panasonic Comfort Cloud binding

@rockit4 @zsbagyura @Tim_B @xlyz I think I’ve fixed the dependency error - could any of you give it a spin?

Arne

1 Like

It works. Thanks, great work!

Indeed it works, thank you!

It works also here. thanks.

btw you can add CS-Z42VKEW and CS-Z25VKEW to the tested device list, if you trust a random forum user :slight_smile:

My CS-HZ35XKE also works great even if I just wanted to log the power consumption which doesn’t seems to be avalible through the binding at the time.
Really hope to see it in the future :slight_smile:

It is a bit lower on my prio list, and I probably won’t try to tackle it until Enable binding to store historic states by altaroca · Pull Request #3000 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub has been merged - and then some InfluxDB support as well [influxdb] Partial ModifiablePersistenceService support by seime · Pull Request #12935 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub (waiting for the previous one).

So feel free to add a reaction (not comment) to Enable binding to store historic states by altaroca · Pull Request #3000 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub :slight_smile:

altaroca got a :heart: on the pull request :surfing_man:
Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

It works, thank you for your efforts!

Hello,
thank you for the binding.

The binding have found this device CS-MZ16VKE, but I have not checked all features.
What I have found until now is, that the nanoeX operation mode is not available.

In the thing description description nanoeX (FAN) is missing.

When I activate the nanoeX feature in the app.

The operationmode shows “FAN” but.

When I change in the sitemap to nanoeX (FAN) the operation mode will not be transmitted to the app, all the other modes works.

I guess the nanoeX (FAN) operation mode is not implemented in the binding?

You are correct, I don’t have this feature on my equipment - not tested. Did not even know nanoeX meant FAN, just thought it was a fancy filter feature.

Feel free to set logging to DEBUG and post them to me via PM (mask login credentials and access token header).

I probably won’t be able to look at this for a few weeks.

Regards

Hi @seime
since last update my AC get stuck from time to time.
Status shows “online”, but indoor temperature does not move, and if I switch it on or off, the switch on openhab changes but nothing actually happens in the real world.
Disabling and reenabling the “thing” fix it, for a few hours. It’s really annoying. Can you look into it?
Never had this issue with the previous version (pre api change).

Hi @xlyz, could you Create debug logs and send to me via pm?

Regards

I have checked today my second device type CS-Z42VKEW, until now now issue only the nanoeX (FAN) is missing, same as with the type CS-MZ16VKE.

I have a simular problem. i can send commands but the polling of the current values stops working after a few hours. going into the thing and klick “save” solves the problem for a few hours.

Hi, please set logging level to DEBUG and provide the logs from a bit before and after the problem manifests.

Make remove access token from logs and send to me by PM.

Regards
Arne

Hey, i didn`t get the logs to work (yet) but after a restart the things stay on “INITIALIZING” and i got this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.binding.panasoniccomfortcloud.internal.model.Device.mergeFromDeviceDetails(Device.java:83) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.panasoniccomfortcloud.internal.handler.PanasonicComfortCloudBaseThingHandler.loadFromServer(PanasonicComfortCloudBaseThingHandler.java:67) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.panasoniccomfortcloud.internal.handler.PanasonicComfortCloudAirconditionHandler.lambda$0(PanasonicComfortCloudAirconditionHandler.java:81) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:183) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.panasoniccomfortcloud.internal.handler.PanasonicComfortCloudAirconditionHandler.initialize(PanasonicComfortCloudAirconditionHandler.java:80) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler.thingUpdated(BaseThingHandler.java:155) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

i hope this helps.

Yes I see something changed in the API again. The binding has been updated, new link at the top.

Cheers

Hey, great!
I copied the .jar file to the addons folder and after a restart everything worked great! thanks for your work!

In the description you say that its possible to control air conditioners.
What about heat pumps?

Same same. If you can control it with the mobile app called Panasonic Comfort Cloud, it should in theory work well with this binding. Regardless of whether it supports both heating, cooling or both.

1 Like