PaperUI / HABmin - Extension menu empty

So I have just upgraded from openHAB2 b4 to b5, mainly to allow the change from my.openhab.org to myopenhab.org.

The install seemed to go without a hitch, but now when going to the “Extensions” menu, the tabs are listed (Bindings etc) but there is nothing listed under any of the tabs. I did have the offline build from memory.

When tailing the log, and going to the Extensions menu in PaperUI I get a few errors (too much to include here):

2017-01-05 22:32:12.814 [WARN ] [url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver] - Error resolving artifactorg.apache.karaf.features:framework:xml:features:4.0.4:Could not find artifact org.apache.karaf.features:framework:xml:features:4.0.4
shaded.org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not find artifact org.apache.karaf.features:framework:xml:features:4.0.4
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:444)
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246)
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223)
        at shaded.org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveArtifact(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:294)
        at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:615)
        at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:570)

Is there anything I can try before wiping the slate and starting with a fresh install (the sitemap was working nicely).