i am planing to start home automation by using OpenHAB2. I have already an Linux enigma2 Receiver and a Fritzbox i can add there. But one thing i need to know. I am planing to purchase an IP Webcam for my living room. Of course i want to administer the cam later on via OpenHAB2.
So here are some things the cam should do:
- Night View / Vision
- Motion Detection (some kind of “cheap” alarm system u know)
- IP Wifi connection
- 720p or better resolution
- easy compatible to OpenHAB2 / bindings exists or other ways to add to OH2
- no ugly Cloud cam that sending stuff “home” (i read that Foscam´s doing this a lot)
- a more “cheap” device, not so much money atm
I did a lot of research but i couldnt find a really recommended CAM so i asks here.
Thanks in advacne