Persistance only for some items?

Hi.
I normally have my persistence set to persist everything on change and once every night, like this:

Strategies {
    everyDay    : "0 0 0 * * ?"
    default = everyChange
}

Items {
    * : strategy = everyChange, everyDay, restoreOnStartup
}

Some days ago I was fiddling around, trying to get it to persist some items more often (in search for another problem). For some reason it completely refused, so I returned my persistence settings to the above again and thought everything was ok. Today I realized that from that day it doesn’t persist some of my items at all. Found no errors in the log so I set the persistence service to debug logging and from what I can see in the log it seems it doesn’t even try to persist some of the items. Log snippet follows:

22:37:59.074 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zwave_device_c8fabbd0_node7_sensor_luminance changed from 7 to 2
22:37:59.231 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - ZWaveMultiSensor_SensorTemperature changed from 0.9 to 1
22:37:59.246 [DEBUG] [sql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Stored item 'ZWaveMultiSensor_SensorTemperature' as '1'[1] in SQL database at 2017-02-21 22:37:59.23.
22:37:59.247 [DEBUG] [sql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: query: INSERT INTO Item19 (TIME, VALUE) VALUES(NOW(),?) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE VALUE=?;

As you can see the temperature sensor is written to the database (I can confirm that the numbers ends up in the table as well), but the when the luminance sensor changes it doesn’t log anything related to persistence (there are much more, this is just an example). Anyone can see what’s going on here?

edit: After some reading up I decided that I’d scrap my database completely (haven’t built up any important data in it yet anyway) and start from scratch using jdbc instead. So I guess I’ll never really know what was wrong :slight_smile: