Persistence of DMX values

Hello,

I’m using openHAB 3.2.0 on a synology NAS, running openHAB in docker.
For controlling some lights I use the DMX binding. I already configured some Items and Things via textual editor, my configuration is running well.

Now I decided to store the dimming values if they are changed in case the docker container or the whole NAS is restarted. If so I want to restore the former setting of some of my lights controlled via DMX.
For my purposes I thougth that “MapDB” is the most efficient persistence service.
I’ve set up everything and can see in the folder “userdata\persistence\mapdb” that the timestamp of the files is updated if I change the dimming value of one of the relevant items (see e.g. “Test_Wohnstube_LED_gruen” below in items section). So I think, storing is working.

But after a restart, the dimming value is set to 0, not to the former value.

I tried to store a virtual switch (see “Test_Schalter” below in items section), the state (ON or OFF) of this switch is restored properly after a restart. So fundamental stroring seems to be possible.

I’ve also tried it with RRD4J and MariaDB persistence services, same behaviour - DMX values are not restored but the state of my virtual switch is restored.

MapDB is defined as the default persitence service in the settings of openHAB (“Settings” → “System Services” → “Persistence”).

What am I doing wrong?

*.things:

dimmer Wohnstube_ind_Bel_gr "Wohnstube ind. Bel. grün" [dmxid="24", fadetime=150, turnonvalue="255", turnoffvalue="0" ]

*.items:

Dimmer Test_Wohnstube_LED_gruen "Test Wohnstube LED grün" <energy> (Erdgeschoss, Wohnstube, MapDB) { channel="dmx:dimmer:ArtNet_Bridge:Wohnstube_ind_Bel_gr:brightness" }
Switch Test_Schalter "Test Schalter" <switch>

mapdb.persist:

Strategies {
    everyMinute    : "0 * * * * ?"
    every15Minutes   : "0 */15 * ? * *"    
    everyHour   : "0 0 * * * ?"
    everyDay    : "0 0 0 * * ?"
    default = everyChange
}

Items {
    MapDB* : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
    Test_Wohnstube_LED_gruen : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup