Persistence & rules don't work after oh-Snapshot-Update

Hi,

since a few days a have many warnings, like this, in my logs. I’ve updatet to the last oh2-snapshot.

2017-08-27 10:51:22.837 [WARN ] [ore.common.registry.AbstractRegistry] - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.StringItem with key'SystemLocalMoon_Phase_MoonphaseName' already exists! Failed to add a second with the same UID!
2017-08-27 10:51:22.840 [WARN ] [ore.common.registry.AbstractRegistry] - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.DateTimeItem with key'NetAtmoRegen_LastMessage' already exists! Failed to add a second with the same UID!
2017-08-27 10:51:22.842 [WARN ] [ore.common.registry.AbstractRegistry] - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.NumberItem with key'NetAtmoAussen_BatteryLevel' already exists! Failed to add a second with the same UID!
2017-08-27 10:51:22.852 [WARN ] [ore.common.registry.AbstractRegistry] - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.NumberItem with key'DailyTimer1_OffHour' already exists! Failed to add a second with the same UID!
2017-08-27 10:51:22.855 [WARN ] [ore.common.registry.AbstractRegistry] - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items.NumberItem with key'AVMThermostatNoah_Absenktemperatur' already exists! Failed to add a second with the same UID!

My problem is now, the persisitence don’t work and the properties of the items are wrong and not editable per paperui. I got “some errors occured” by saving the item.
the json-file is ok, there no double items inside.
Any suggestions?

thx
Heiko

First try stopping OH, deleting the contents of /var/lib/openhab2/cache and /var/lib/openhab2/tmp and then restarting.

thx, it will be work only one time. Next restart, the same problem. When I restore the last json-item-backupfile, it works. Next restart the same error. Persistence and rules don’t work for / with many items. ;(

Are you certain you don’t have these Items defined in two places? I.e. defined in PaperUI and therefore appearing in the JSONDB as well as defined in a .items file?

yes.
I use only 2 files for fritztr064 and pilight with item-files (1.11-bindings). The other items where defined with paper-ui (2.2.0-bindings). The error only came from the items in the json-items-file.

I’ve observed the similar behavior over the past couple of days.
Have no idea how I cured this.
I had no such errors, but my old restoreonstartup log trap showed me that the test value was always empty on startup. Besides deleting cache and tmp I believe I’ve reinstalled mapdb from Paper UI.

Today the same…
After oh-update the same messages. I restore a json-backup from yesterday and it works correctly. But why?