Philips Air Binding [3.0.0.0;4.0.0.0)

Sorry for the question, but how do I install the Coap and upnp parts for the add-on on a raspi 4

The 2 commands are in the first post. Enter them in the openhab console.
This is only needed when the binding does not load well. (e.g. if you don’t see any possibility to add a Philips air thing)

Thank you very much, works quit well

Hello,
when I install the binding in OH 3.4.2 I get the following error message:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error resolving artifact org.openhab.core.features.karaf:org.openhab.core.features.karaf.openhab-core:xml:features:3.4.0-SNAPSHOT: [Could not find artifact org.openhab.core.features.karaf:org.openhab.core.features.karaf.openhab-core:xml:features:3.4.0-SNAPSHOT] : mvn:org.openhab.core.features.karaf/org.openhab.core.features.karaf.openhab-core/3.4.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/features

Who can help me with this problem ?

Greetings
Dietmar

Hi,

Thanx for this add-on.
I saw in the channel-groups.xml that there are also channels for temp and humidity.
I tired adding them via a items file, but they don’t seem to get retrieved (Stay NULL)

Number           PhilipsAirPurifierAC382910Humidity  "Humidity"          <airpurifier> {channel="philipsair:coap:dc4a03f40a0911ea88b90abe45ce2be6:sensors-adv#rh"}
Number           PhilipsAirPurifierAC382910Temp      "Temp"              <airpurifier>  {channel="philipsair:coap:dc4a03f40a0911ea88b90abe45ce2be6:sensors-adv#temp"}

Is it possible to get these readings?

Hi there and thanks for the binding!

Reading work fine, but changing modes shows problems

• When I change the mode via the item in the admin section of openHab web interface the mode on the device is changes but the new Mode in openHab is shown as NULL
  • When I change the mode via a rule with e.g. itemName.postUpdate(“S”) nothing at all happens

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks for any hint
Thomas

I suspect your device is using additional / different codes see also post of @misko903 who has slightly different values.

@misko903 you indicate M-Medium(1), M-Medium(2) (both M), is there some other value that differs from medium 1 and medium 2? (or is there 1 medium only?)
Does your model support manual or not at all?

@marcel_verpaalen & @misko903

It was much easier :slight_smile:
The device simply does not react to postUpdate(), when I use sendCommand() it works!

What about this list in the interface, can I edit this somewhere? My AC2729 does not have all these options. And it seems the problem with the interface occours when I click on a non-existing one - so I would like to remove them…

thanks
Thomas

I’m not sure you can easily change that. For the old basicUI you can define the mapping, but i’m nt sure if that is still possible with the newUI.
You can obviously recompile the binding and change the options, but that is somewhat inconvienient way of solving the matter.

1 Like

Is there a schedule about when this binding will be available for OH 4?

Good evening,
my two 1214 are found but stay offline when I add them as a thing. IP address and Device ID are configures but the key field is empty.

Any hints?
br Leo

That’s a good question. I updated to OH 4.0.2 and everything is working except the Philips air purifier :frowning:

That‘s why I run OH 3 on a separate raspi and „remote binding“ links the data to the main OH 4. The question is, why the Philips binding is still in the binding list, not supporting OH4.

The market place is not version bound… so it will happily show a oh3 binding

I have just before my holiday upgraded to oh4, I have not yet had the time to compile this binding to oh4.
Once I’ve updated I’ll post the updated jar

Note:I expect that if you load the right coap and UPnP it will work.

So what does this parameter do. I thought it blinds out incompatible addons

You could add something like this to the title of your post to have it excluded: [3.0.0.0;4.0.0.0)

1 Like

After uninstalling the Philips binding I reinstalled

feature:install openhab-transport-coap
feature:install openhab-transport-upnp

on my raspy (Oh 4.1 M1 ). After installing the Philips binding again, it first initialise and than stays OFFLINE. But the funny thing is, most of the items,not all, get updated. So you can work with it until we get a proper OH 4 Binding

I tried it. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. The thing stays offline and the items are not updated.

I posted an updated version here Philips Air Binding [4.0.0.0;5.0.0.0)

1 Like

Thank you!
I can confirm that my device is now online again and the commands are working with your latest version.