Pixometer Binding - Anyone interested?

The binding has passed final review and will be part of the 2.5 release. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have already sorted out some improvements in review process,
that i will start to work on during winter.

1 Like

Hey Jerome,
I have the same problem like silvereagle.
Is there still a solution for the problem above: My bridge also is online, but the things keep uninitialized !?
Any idea ?

Hey Peter,

Unfortunately I didn’t find the time yet to do further improvements so far.
Are your items updated too even with the uninitalized thing message?

1 Like

Hey Jerome,

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately my items are not updated and I dont get any values because all of my things keep uninitialized.
The pixometer account himself is online, but the things are in state “UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING”
I also have restarted the pi several times but this does not help.
In the log-file I can see this messages:

2020-06-17 21:56:57.759 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘pixometer:energymeter:AccountName:H4_Haushaltszaehler_EG’ changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING) to UNINITIALIZED

2020-06-17 21:56:57.818 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘pixometer:energymeter:AccountName:H4_Haushaltszaehler_EG’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)

2020-06-17 21:57:00.467 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘pixometer:energymeter:AccountName:H4_Haushaltszaehler_EG’ changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING)

Additional there are also some further services (KNX, DWD, grafana, influxdb) running correctly. So the pi himself seems to be ok.
Do you still have an idea what I could still try ?
Thanks for your help so far.

Best regards to Koblenz,
Peter

Do you have some debug logging available?

If not please try to configure debug logging for the bundle and set up your things again. So we maybe can see some more information of what’s happening after configuration.

Hey Jerome,
at the moment I set the loglevel to “TRACE” via karaffe an tried to initialize the things new, but I did not get further messages in the logfile.
Is this possible ? I dont have too much experience with logging in openhab 
 !??

Trace should prouce some more log messages than default indeed.

Are you able to log the pixometer output in a separate file for me like described here:

hey Jerome,
Sorry that my answer took some time, but I have to familiarize myself with logging to a file separately. I’ve never needed that before.
In the meantime I have managed this and he also creates my own log file called pixometer.log.
However, this file is still empty, even though I have set the trace level to “ALL”.
The bridge to the pixometer account is still “online”, but the individual things remain in the status “UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING”.
Another question of understanding: in the Things file I have to enter the resource-id with 8 characters and in single quotes.
I sometimes have devices that only have 5 or 4 digits. There I filled up with 0000. Is that correct ?
Do you have any idea what I could have done wrong?
Best wishes,
Peter

The resource id should be taken from their homepage and i never had problems with that so far.
The error looks like the things ar not getting an update that the bridge is online.

I still hadn’t time to look into the code yet.
Sorry for that, but i am currently not able to focus on this.

@Confectrician
Hello together,
i have an issue. I get something wrong back i don’t know:
grafik
Somebody else with this issue?
Thanks.