playSound not working, Windows Box

I have a fairly large openHAB 1.8 installation running on a raspi. Interested in a very slow migration to 2.0 involving running on a Windows 10 box. (The Windows 10 box is connected to my whole home audio system and is currently still running MisterHouse) Simply trying to play the included doorbell.mp3 sound. I get this:

2016-05-29 16:16:04.914 [ERROR] [.openhab.io.multimedia.actions.Audio] - Cannot play sound ‘doorbell.mp3’: runtime\sounds\doorbell.mp3 (The system cannot find the path specified)

I only see 1 sounds directory and it contains the file. Any help will be appreciated.

When one uses a relative path that path starts from what ever folder OH was started in. In this case that folder is likely where ever the start.bat file is located. So unless your mp3 is under that you are probably better off using the full path to the file instead of a relative path.

I tried full pathname, it concatenates my “full path” with the default path.

Then something is wrong with that concatenation because if the full path were being used the error message with say something like c:\openhab\runtime\sounds\doorbell.mp3 instead of runtime\sounds\doorbell.mp3.

I did not publish data from that try. See below:
2016-05-29 19:41:51.317 [ERROR] [.openhab.io.multimedia.actions.Audio] - Cannot play sound ‘c:/openhab/runtime/sounds/doorbell.mp3’: runtime\sounds\c:\openhab\runtime\sounds\doorbell.mp3 (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
2016-05-29 19:41:51.318 [ERROR] [.openhab.io.multimedia.actions.Audio] - Cannot play sound ‘c:/openhab/runtime/sounds/deadduck.wav’: runtime\sounds\c:\openhab\runtime\sounds\deadduck.wav (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

The only thing I can think of is the guests slashes verses the back slashes. Not sure where they are coming from so I have no suggestions for fixing it.