Plex binding for OH3 | Will it be ported?

Same issue here :

• OPENHAB 4.0.4 on server1 (official docker image) (192.168.8.4)
  • PLEX on server2 (linuxserver docker image, up to date) (192.168.8.139)

PLEX binding does not work “PLEX is not returning valid session data”

Hi!
I upgraded to openhab 4.0.4 raspberry pi.
my plex is working normally but i have this message

023-11-08 19:48:29.450 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel state although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.451 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel power although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.452 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel title although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.452 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel type although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.453 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel art although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.453 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel thumb although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.453 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel progress although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.454 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel endtime although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.454 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel endtime although the handler was already disposed.

2023-11-08 19:48:29.454 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler PlexPlayerHandler of thing plex:player:LivingRoomPlex tried updating channel user although the handler was already disposed.

how can i fix this ?
thanks

The Plex binding is working great, thank you for the great work!
I have two questions/requests:
Would it be possible to get the track artist in the “Title” item and not the album artist?
I have several albums or compilations that have one Artist (or in case of compilations “Various Artist”) as the Album artist and then a specific artist as the track artist (Example “The Rat Pack”. as Album artist and “Dean Martin” as Track Artist). Plex displays this as track artist as the artist when playing in the android app or the webplayer. The Binding however would display “Albumartist - Album - Title”.

Would it be possible to get the metadata of audiotracks as seperate entities? This would make things easier in only displaying certain things.
Background:
I want to display what is playing on my pixel display and there I don’t need to know, what album the track is from, I would only need the artist and the title. (this would probably also be possible extracting the infos using some string modifications, but having them as separate entities would be better IMHO)