Popp ip20 problem getting meter readings

Hi,

I’ve got a openhab setup with a couple of Power Switches/Meters (POPP IP20).
I can set/get the state of the switch, but I cant seem to get the power consumption working.

my items settings is:

Switch Zwave_Switch3 “Switch 3” { zwave=“3:command=switch_binary” }
Number Zwave_Switch3_W “Current [%.2f W]” { zwave=“3:command=METER,meter_scale=E_V,refresh_interval=300” }
Number Zwave_Switch3_Kwh “Total [%.2f kWh]” { zwave=“3:command=METER,meter_scale=E_KWh,refresh_interval=600” }

Number Zwave_Switch3_Power “Zwave_Switch3 power [%.2f W]” (ALL,power) {zwave=“3:command=meter,meter_scale=E_W” }
Number Zwave_Switch3_Energy “Zwave_Switch3 consumption [%.2f KWh]” (ALL,power) {zwave=“3:command=meter,meter_scale=E_KWh” }
Number Zwave_Switch3_Volts “Zwave_Switch3 voltage [%.2f V]” (ALL,power) {zwave=“3:command=meter,meter_scale=E_V”}
Number Zwave_Switch3_Amps “Zwave_Switch3 amperage [%.2f A]” (ALL,power) {zwave=“3:command=meter,meter_scale=E_A”}
Number Zwave_Switch3_Meter “Zwave_Switch3 Meter [%.1f W]” { zwave=“3:command=METER”}

As you can see I’ve tried a few things but they all return 0

Here is the log:
2015-11-04 11:45:02.081 [INFO ] [runtime.busevents ] - Zwave_Switch3_Kwh state updated to 0
2015-11-04 11:45:02.092 [INFO ] [runtime.busevents ] - Zwave_Switch3_Meter state updated to 0
2015-11-04 11:45:02.103 [INFO ] [runtime.busevents ] - Zwave_Switch3_Energy state updated to 0

I have put a charger on the switch so I would expect some load going through.

Any ideas?

I’m using Openhab 1.8.0

Johan.

Hi,
I have the exact same problem, have you figured out how to make it work?

Emil

Hi Emil,

No, unfortunately I havent had any success with this yet.

Johan.

You could try if the device supports sensor_multilevel (works with my Fibaro switch):

Number ItemName "Power [%.1f W]" { zwave="x:command=sensor_multilevel" }