Port code/bridge into OpenHAB...?

Hi all,

My first post, be nice please… :slight_smile: …having great fun creating my first few rules, etc…this thing is powerful, the more you dig the more you uncover the power of this platform…

One of things I really wanted to automate/connect is my Wireless speaker (Devialet Phantom) to hopefully control them with my Harmony remote, but I’m still a bit far from understanding how to do this…but I believe it’s possible because I found this code/bridge developed for ?homebridge?..

…can someone guide me with witch services I’ve to play with to see that speaker on openHAB and hopefully one day assign the volume up/down to my Harmony remote…? Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

If I interpret the comment at the top correctly, this Node script starts a web server that OH can interact with using the HTTP binding.

1 Like

Hey…thank you for the feedback, I will give a good lock at that binding and understand what I can do… cheers.

Devialet published yesterday its API for piloting its devices:

It requires a new version of the firmware for the Phantom. The upgrade ran well.

I played with the API yesterday evening but it seems to me that the documentation is not fully aligned with the firmware. I was not able to set the volume to a certain percentage. However, I was able to get the volume level and to increase/decrease the volume. Hope it helps.